• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
She's not dead.....she just....I mean she got run through with a sword being a dragon helped her ignore that pain....now all her remedies are gone. . ...like the whole area is inflicted with bad luck.
She's alive though
If she dies I am going to be so upset

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If she dies I am going to be so upset
Why would I kill her off when she only had one romantic scene with ofsin and we just started exploring who she actually is.

I'd be a monster

SirDerpingtonIV said:
BUT YOU ARE A MONSTER
Sukes and homage are worse!

It's not like you can't run up and save her....except there's a wall of green fire blocking you and the only exit out is where nat is eaborting hundreds of parents and kids so...

Lux can fly!

CosmicChangeling said:
Sukes and homage are worse!
It's not like you can't run up and save her....except there's a wall of green fire blocking you and the only exit out is where nat is eaborting hundreds of parents and kids so...

Lux can fly!
TRUE! TIME TO SAVE THE DAY!

But remember everyone is effected with bad luck, he might crash into a tree.

Brinni right now has the only character in the same scene thst could save the day right now.

#calmsarahnow

CosmicChangeling said:
But remember everyone is effected with bad luck, he might crash into a tree.
Brinni right now has the only character in the same scene thst could save the day right now.

#calmsarahnow
Oh I know. There are plenty of glass shards in the window ;)

giphy.gif

Sarah doesn't mean to... yeah...

Derp can you edit it so they don't make it to the nurse. Clara needs to finish her job plus it gives us more rp time as Clara will ask him for help finding her healing potions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back