• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Sometimes good intentions come back to bite us in the ass. Even I found that joke poor. brb guys, something to take care of

B5uiaWbCAAEebBO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
derp got burned, brinni's off committing suicide by ruining kermit the frog for me....I PICTURED HIM DOING THE NOODLE HANDS AS HES CHOKING TO DEATH...

nope, i'm just going to believe this is a dream and go back to drinking more cough syrup

CosmicChangeling said:
derp got burned, brinni's off committing suicide by ruining kermit the frog for me....I PICTURED HIM DOING THE NOODLE HANDS AS HES CHOKING TO DEATH...
nope, i'm just going to believe this is a dream and go back to drinking more cough syrup
Mix it with red bull

I feel like I should put part of my Steam description: Resident Lesbian.

Because holy fuck guys do not get the memo. Trying to play CS:GO with a guy, he just called me cutie, we've never flirted or anything. He's really fucking fun to play with, so shit I don't know whether I want to come out to him or be a manipulative bastard.

[dice]22356[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
i walked upstairs and found a shit ton of blueberry muffin donuts from Dunkins BUT NO ONE IS HOME....oh god i feel i'm going crazy

Homage said:
I feel like I should put part of my Steam description: Resident Lesbian.
Because holy fuck guys do not get the memo. Trying to play CS:GO with a guy, he just called me cutie, we've never flirted or anything. He's really fucking fun to play with, so shit I don't know whether I want to come out to him or be a manipulative bastard.
roll a d20, higher than 10, be straight, lower FUCK WITH HIM TILL HE BREAKS

the dice roll failed you...or is it the donuts i don't know how the fuck they got in this house my mom is gone screwing her new husband and all the kids are with dad

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You're all fucking loony
But we love each other. Also post derp post! What's Rachel been up to. She should be in the gym. All the soldiers are tied up and lexi was impaled with a rod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back