• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Guys.....I hate being sickilled it proves asthma attacks.

Why did I get pneumonia months ago...like my lungs have never recovered from it

CosmicChangeling said:
Guys.....I hate being sickilled it proves asthma attacks.
Why did I get pneumonia months ago...like my lungs have never recovered from it
I know that feel.

Pneumonia's a bitch.

Same time period but it wrecked my lungs....like destroyed them. I have a inhaler that's a steroid for my lungs I need to take every day and like....I was having an asthma attack just talking on the phone....that is just cause I have a cold but merr

I need lexis healing powers

CosmicChangeling said:
Same time period but it wrecked my lungs....like destroyed them. I have a inhaler that's a steroid for my lungs I need to take every day and like....I was having an asthma attack just talking on the phone....that is just cause I have a cold but merr
I need lexis healing powers
Ouch. I didn't quite have it that bad. It was just alot of pain and painful coughing. And more phlegm than anyone ever needs.

I had undiagnosed asthma before I had pneumonia, I think you have healthy lungs and didn't have to deal with it.

I went from having asthma that barely flared up like....one episode between years....to pneumonia wrecking my bad lungs to permanent damage.

I'm also crippled. And end up in the hospital on a regular basis so..........like end of the world shit comes I'd be the weak sacrificed

CosmicChangeling said:
I had undiagnosed asthma before I had pneumonia, I think you have healthy lungs and didn't have to deal with it.
I went from having asthma that barely flared up like....one episode between years....to pneumonia wrecking my bad lungs to permanent damage.

I'm also crippled. And end up in the hospital on a regular basis so..........like end of the world shit comes I'd be the weak sacrificed
Well shit. On the bright side, you got plenty of friends to protect you from the bat-shit crazy mobs of the apocolypse.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Well shit. On the bright side, you got plenty of friends to protect you from the bat-shit crazy mobs of the apocolypse.
Brinni hands down would sacrifice me.

Ironically I think I would last pretty long cause I'm smart.....if I died it's because I challenged them

It's ok, I know he'd sacrifice me, he knows my accident prone Ness will most likely kill him before he gets th3 chance too.

So it's a battle of my actually real life super power of bad luck vs his manipulation and cunning.

CosmicChangeling said:
It's ok, I know he'd sacrifice me, he knows my accident prone Ness will most likely kill him before he gets th3 chance too.
So it's a battle of my actually real life super power of bad luck vs his manipulation and cunning.
We have seen just how dangerous bad luck can be

its my real life super power.

example: I got chased by two ferel ponies up in the boonies of Maine. I have a deep hatred for ponies now that can't be calmed down.

A squirrell attacked me while i had a broken arm and ran off with my m and ms

my pocket fell off in an elevator, i sewed it back on, only to leave my building and have some kid yell at me "Hey! Your pocket fell!" i gave a panicked look and began looking for it only for him to laugh "OH MY GOD SHE FELL FOR IT"

My first jazz band competition ever i passed out in a bookstore and was almost left in Boston alone.....the school then had to create a buddy system for future trips because of that moment

i literally can go on for days. like i lived one the other day leaving my keys in the office and having it take me 2 and a half hours to get home instead of my usualy.....40 minutes

CosmicChangeling said:
its my real life super power.
example: I got chased by two ferel ponies up in the boonies of Maine. I have a deep hatred for ponies now that can't be calmed down.

A squirrell attacked me while i had a broken arm and ran off with my m and ms

my pocket fell off in an elevator, i sewed it back on, only to leave my building and have some kid yell at me "Hey! Your pocket fell!" i gave a panicked look and began looking for it only for him to laugh "OH MY GOD SHE FELL FOR IT"

My first jazz band competition ever i passed out in a bookstore and was almost left in Boston alone.....the school then had to create a buddy system for future trips because of that moment

i literally can go on for days. like i lived one the other day leaving my keys in the office and having it take me 2 and a half hours to get home instead of my usualy.....40 minutes
Ouch.

That is just... Damn

I broke my arm doing the macarana.

I broke my arm catching a soccer ball

I broke my toe after my coach gave me a motivating speech that the little guys don't have to be afraid of the big girls in soccer charge and you won't get hurt....

i broke my foot trying to conquer my fear of heights. also my best friend was in the ER for a party her frat friends threw her by putting peanut butter in her drink when she's allergic....i wanted to do something safe and fun so none of us would wind up in the hospital......LOL NOOOOPE! Though...the case study she put together on my injury (they bounced me doctor to doctor several times because they refused to try and put it back together it was too difficult) did get her into a doctorate program for PT

I have more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back