• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
you're in a school that's being attached. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME
Validation and free food.

Also, even the Beast isn't immune to bad luck. Although sadly, Rachel gets affected by it too

Brinni said:
I am confused @SirDerpingtonIV . Is the beast gone? The last half of your post confused me with your wording
The beast is gone. It just stuck its arm back out to pull the rod out of Rachel. The metal rod that was in Lexi got pulled out by Leon, then when it got thrown away, bad luck sent it right into the beast's gut. Which is also Rachel's gut.

The beast went into Rachdl again, before it realized the rod was stuck in her, so it turned around, stuck its arm back out through Rachel, and tore out the rod.

I tried explaining it

And if it seems like I wrote Rachel out of the post, I didn't mean to. She is just on the ground in pain

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought she passed out. I'm just going to hear her screaming in pain then. Also make sure no parent or student was stolen by the beast and it's just the anti power group people.

Just make sure that is clear or I'm gonna have to have hapswell step in and you don't want that

CosmicChangeling said:
I thought she passed out. I'm just going to hear her screaming in pain then. Also make sure no parent or student was stolen by the beast and it's just the anti power group people.
Just make sure that is clear or I'm gonna have to have hapswell step in and you don't want that
Only the insurgents were slain by the beast. It would have killed innocents but te innocents weren't the ones shooting at it

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Only the insurgents were slain by the beast. It would have killed innocents but te innocents weren't the ones shooting at it
They were also in the chaos running around as there were cannister cans making it hard to see everything.

I just want to understand if it has a clear distinction of who it attackseems or if it's random

CosmicChangeling said:
They were also in the chaos running around as there were cannister cans making it hard to see everything.
I just want to understand if it has a clear distinction of who it attackseems or if it's random
The beast's vision isn't exactly normal. It is getting smarter too, enough to recognize a gun atleast. It attacked all the threats to its own safety it could see before it turned on the innocent (Lexi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back