• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
isn't it great luck is generally subjective in general. mhua ha ha ha. why i love sarah. She's going to cause more havoc to our characters than anyone else and it's all an accident.

CosmicChangeling said:
isn't it great luck is generally subjective in general. mhua ha ha ha. why i love sarah. She's going to cause more havoc to our characters than anyone else and it's all an accident.
Yep! That's why I said earlier that Sarah will cause more damage than anyone else

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yep! That's why I said earlier that Sarah will cause more damage than anyone else
And yes you're right.

But like aidan she's a dm choice. She helps me keep encounters challenging for everyone much like Aidan allows me to explore characters

CosmicChangeling said:
I am going to throw up.
Not hooray

CosmicChangeling said:
And yes you're right.
But like aidan she's a dm choice. She helps me keep encounters challenging for everyone much like Aidan allows me to explore characters
True. I think that is a creative way to do things. The insurgents themselves aren't that much of a challenge, it's just that Sarah makes EVERYTHING a challenge, especially the environment.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Not hooray
True. I think that is a creative way to do things. The insurgents themselves aren't that much of a challenge, it's just that Sarah makes EVERYTHING a challenge, especially the environment.
Well exactly, you're at a super school. Without Sarah this becomes

"Grawr we hate powers die pew pew pew"

"Yeah....we have powers you dont...bye felicia"

And instead turns this into a very detrimental situation with a high casualty count....that will effect the course of the story.

Lexi alone can just slip into hyperspace walk around and tie every soldier up before the monologue finishes the first sentence.....so like......I'm like "fucking.....oh wait until have my own personal super power which is hell so let it rain!"

CosmicChangeling said:
Sarah: starting with the mentality of the Salem witch trials doesn't bode well for the mental health of your characters, Derp.
*Unintelligble screeching while waving torches around*

did you know i own an all black cat....WITH MY LUCK.

i actually went and drove to a city that has a high crime rate, met a stranger in a sketchy parkinglot 30 minutes from my house and gave 160 hard cash for my kitten. IT WAS LIKE A DRUG DEAL...PULLED OFF ON CRAIGSLIST....

they gave me one with a broken tail too, so i fucking own Toothless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back