• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Corbin: Clothing is entirely optional.
At least one couple needs to have a happy functional relationship.

[/QUOTE]
Lisa: *unbuttoned the bouse* you know my answer then

For anyone who wants to see what Corbis is like,

SirDerpingtonIV said:

CORBIS TARGARYEN

The Dragon Pit, King's Landing

Games, Part 1

Corbis Targaryen sat upon his carved stone throne, hungrily eyeing the fighters below him. His throne was placed at the very top of the wooden standings surrounding a small, blood-stained ring inside the ancient Dragon Pit. Dragon Pit, he mused, There is no name more fitting for it truly, with a fierce dragon inside, with all the bloodshed it could possibly desire. Corbis had spent years orchestrating the... "Repurposing" of the Dragon Pit, to make it more like the Fighting Pits he had heard of in Slaver's Bay from the tales of the Maesters. Here, he was a King. The commonfolk were happy to die for him, just like they would a real king. Since his teenage years, he had bribed the poor and desperate of Flea Bottom to come to the Dragon Pit in secret and fight for his entertainment. In exchange for blood, the survivors would gain rations of food, or even, if Corbis was feeling particularly generous, the grand prize of a Golden Dragon. Today, fifty ragged, sickly souls stood in the center of the pit, hemmed in by wooden walls, wearing nothing. The wrinkles and boils decorating pale skin stretched too tight over fragile ribs all too visible to those in the audience. All around them lie rusted, broken weapons, all too ready to maim and slaughter. He had chosen such a large number of fighters today in "honor" of his sister's coronation, although it had already past. Kuvira was his lovely sister after all, whom deserved every honor and kindness, and they all knew how the little brown-haired whore loved honors and kindness's. Almost as much as she loved cruelty, especially upon their sisters. Kuvira had rarely been kind to Daenna or Aerea, and was particularly vicious to the latter. However, Corbis was never targeted by his sister, as he wa- IS the rightful heir after his father, Maeryn Targaryen. Or perhaps... maybe his sister feared him. She claimed to be the Dragon, fearless and powerful, who took what it wanted and was denied by none. But yet... dragons have platinum hair. And yet, she did not. She and Aerea both had other hair colors, meaningless Westerosi colors belonging to the bottom feeders who lived in constant squalor and filth. He had long heard the rumors, and perhaps was starting to believe them too. If they were true, what claim wouldn't he, the TRUE son of Maeryn Targaryen, have upon that precious Iron Throne?

He was distracted by his thoughts by the bloodthirsty howling of the audience, the poor of King's Landing whom were only slightly above those in the ring, hungry for bloodshed to fill the aching insignificance of their meaningless lives. He couldn't help but giggle, rubbing a pudgy hand through his greasy platinum neck-beard.

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN!"

He shouted out, as the crowd began to roar and the bloodshed began.

Near the end of the combat, he heard a voice cry out in the audience after a little boy no older than 10 had his eyes gouged out with a crooked sickle, his screams bouncing off the wooden walls of the "Arena" as the crowd screeched for more. He turned to locate the voice, to see a mother standing up, yelling at the top of her lungs with a dagger clutched in her yellow-tinted fingers. The crowd quieted down, and even the fighters paused for a moment to watch her wailing, as she hurled accusations at Corbis, calling him "Demon", "Other", "Child-Eater", and even "Bastard". Corbis watched her carry on for a whole ten minutes until she had run out of breath, standing there shivering, her glazed, terrified eyes locked on Corbis's own. He let out a laugh just as she started to wail again, before calling out,
"The first of you to shut that bitch up gets three Dragons for it!" before he had the pleasure of watching as the woman's mournful wailing turned to agonizing screams as the crowd tore itself apart to be the first to end the woman's life.
Alsp, Lisa is a bit of an ass.

Power corrupts and people without it want it.

I mean Clara does shit with her abilities. She doesn't even properly use them. She spends her time daydreaming and saying "believe in ykurself. You are special."

Fuck that crap.

Clara had job offers at all the elite hero groups and chose teaching. Literal waste of potential.

Lisa believes she would have utilized it better....and I mean she's not....wrong.

CosmicChangeling said:
Power corrupts and people without it want it.
I mean Clara does shit with her abilities. She doesn't even properly use them. She spends her time daydreaming and saying "believe in ykurself. You are special."

Fuck that crap.

Clara had job offers at all the elite hero groups and chose teaching. Literal waste of potential.

Lisa believes she would have utilized it better....and I mean she's not....wrong.
True, true.

CosmicChangeling said:
Lisa is incredibly envious of her sisters powers. Has been since they were little and has been hammering on her sisters self esteem making her feel like she's shit. That she is nothing but a freak and doesn't deserve the abilities she has.
Doesnt help everytime student treats her like she's nothing and is stupid. But despite her low self worth she is optimistic and an idealist.

For her....she needs to believe there is something better something good....or there's no point in living
Oisin: (TAT) C-C-Clara.... *hugs tightly*

Oisin has lived a very long time. He's seen how he can destroy and how he can create. He's watch people die and be born. Over time he's become a spectator in his own life. He wishes for someone to pull him back into the real world. Otherwise he might just fall into the fae forever.

Teaching is a way for him to find a happy medium between nature and the human world. However, he still feels a bit empty. Longing for someone, for her.

CosmicChangeling said:
Lisa: *unbuttoned the bouse* you know my answer then
Corbin: *loosens tie* You are so much fun.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
True, true.
I'm probably going to write Clara's tournament history in flashback to give you an idea of the dynamic of the sisters.

Sukes I also believe if oisin even heard from Clara (who would not blame her sister at all and defend her sisters treatment) he'd want to snap her bitch neck

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm probably going to write Clara's tournament history in flashback to give you an idea of the dynamic of the sisters.
Sukes I also believe if oisin even heard from Clara (who would not blame her sister at all and defend her sisters treatment) he'd want to snap her bitch neck
He does have a temper. He'd definitely want to but probably wouldn't hurt her since she looks just like Clara.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]He does have a temper. He'd definitely want to but probably wouldn't hurt her since she looks just like Clara.

[/QUOTE]
She deeply loves her sis so....it'll be interesting oisin is I just can't wait dude....

SirDerpingtonIV said:
All my characters are Gonna have baaaaaadddd endinngggsssssss
NO!

giphy.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That was a pretty cute way to ask her.
She just found her dad is a huge fucking dick.

Her mom lied to her during her entire life.

Her crush got asked to the dance in front of her, who only sees her as a friend.

The level of suck nias life is

...13/10

So she needed this

CosmicChangeling said:
She just found her dad is a huge fucking dick.
Her mom lied to her during her entire life.

Her crush got asked to the dance in front of her, who only sees her as a friend.

The level of suck nias life is

...13/10

So she needed this
Who is Nia crushing on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back