• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
She crushed on lexi. Read the posts where aidan drops limes and asks her out. Like aidan unknowingly torpedoed Nia in the face
Oh. I wasn't paying much attention to the beginning of the RP. I a gonna read it all now!

200.gif

I'm sorry. ;-;

Stop making yourselves bleed or my characters' endings get EVEN WORSE

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
If you want to Box them all, go ahead.
Rachel just because of the nature of her power would be boxed.

It's where your put and every paper trail trace of you gets deleted as loretta erases your existence from every mind in the world. Wouldn't even worry about what happened to you.

The eighth continent is in the box.

CosmicChangeling said:
Rachel just because of the nature of her power would be boxed.
It's where your put and every paper trail trace of you gets deleted as loretta erases your existence from every mind in the world. Wouldn't even worry about what happened to you.

The eighth continent is in the box.
Eh. No one cares for her much anyways.

CosmicChangeling said:
I can make it worse for you >:3 try me. Two words.
The. Box.
Cos no I got this I can scare him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If you want to Box them all, go ahead.
Derp think of a place where your flesh is torn from your body slowly ripping off you the blood pouring down your open wounds burning like acid. Your nerves screaming in agony as you feel them be severed from your muscles to pull back the bone. The fleshy meet still dripping off your translucent white bones as you feel every agonizing moment of pain.

If you don't give them happy endings I'll hunt you down and get my crew to skin you to the bone. Then dip you in acid and send your family a care basket with what's left of you in the food.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Cos no I got this I can scare him.
Derp think of a place where your flesh is torn from your body slowly ripping off you the blood pouring down your open wounds burning like acid. Your nerves screaming in agony as you feel them be severed from your muscles to pull back the bone. The fleshy meet still dripping off your translucent white bones as you feel every agonizing moment of pain.

If you don't give them happy endings I'll hunt you down and get my crew to skin you to the bone. Then dip you in acid and send your family a care basket with what's left of you in the food.

[/QUOTE]
Suspicious you and I both know what the Darkness inside our characters is capable of once fully reunited. That is Rachel's ending. >:3

One of them atleast. That is just the darkest one I can think of. Even the box fails to compare

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Give Lux a good ending he deserves happiness.

[/QUOTE]
Lux is most likely to have a good ending. No worries. He is going to have a good ending unless other characters negatively impact him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lux is most likely to have a good ending. No worries. He is going to have a good ending unless other characters negatively impact him.
Speaking of him, start speaking to some of us on how to include him in more so he can get in the plot more

[dice]22241[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
Speaking of him, start speaking to some of us on how to include him in more so he can get in the plot more
Lux is going to be in the stands with his parents (They're super sweet teddy bear kinda people) and Rachel. Maybe you could talk to him about his fight with Ember? Or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back