• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Homage isn't being cranky. Maybe I am. She's the NICEST one out of the three of us to get applications approved and t
I can be *pfft* nice.. xD sorry I can't even write that with a straight face.

CosmicChangeling said:
Clara
Self esteem: 4/10

Self worth: 2/10

Bitch Rating: it all went into Lisales #twinnin
Oisin: I think you are perfect in every way Clara.

CosmicChangeling said:
Derp. It was more of a world building thing. I want you all to understand that there are pockets of characters going through "THE WORLD IS NYE" I like to believe like any highschoolers every grade has the queen bee the hero the damsel and all that. These characters are all becoming heroes or villains. There's about 50 or so kids per grade.
You know how boring of a super school it would be if lexi and her crew were the only ones having shit go down?

Loretta and the janitor clean up a shit ton of messes.

Like when Vi destroyed the office loretta groans that it's the third time this month it has been obliterated. Which tells readers that there are other characters dealing with detrimental plots that we will never see or talk about.

Since aidan can now see auras thst sentence is more of an establishment thst this school is crazier and more fucked up than we all realize he's justill now seeing it.

Which is funny because he can't see shit to begin with
I could totally see a Super School Not! xD

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ah. Alright. Also, @The Suspicious Eye every time I see Corbin I think of Corbis, a character I have in another RP. *Cringe*
I really should write a CS for him... I like Corbin, he's a playboy, billioaire, philanthropist.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I
i don't know who that is.
You are living in a sad world.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I can be *pfft* nice.. xD sorry I can't even write that with a straight face.
Oisin: I think you are perfect in every way Clara.

I could totally see a Super School Not! xD

I really should write a CS for him... I like Corbin, he's a playboy, billioaire, philanthropist.

You are living in a sad world.

[/QUOTE]
Corbis is super cool. Best character

CosmicChangeling said:
HE even got some hot tail today and did it in a classroom
Corbis with an S. The psychotic Targaryen who enjoys watching commoners murder eachother for food scraps in his arena.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Corbis is super cool. Best character
SirDerpingtonIV said:
Corbis with an S. The psychotic Targaryen who enjoys watching commoners murder eachother for food scraps in his arena.
Corbin is better

[media]

[/media]

CosmicChangeling said:
HE even got some hot tail today and did it in a classroom
Corbin is living the dream he'd 100% call her again.

CosmicChangeling said:
Clara: *blushes* that's the niceat thing anyone'seen ever said to me *kisses his cheek lightly* I think you are perfect too
Oisin: *turns a deep crimson* M-m-m....Umm, ah.. Clara would you like to, possibly, accompany me to the fairies departure tonight?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Corbin is better

[media]

[/media]

Corbin is living the dream he'd 100% call her again.

Oisin: *turns a deep crimson* M-m-m....Umm, ah.. Clara would you like to, possibly, accompany me to the fairies departure tonight?

[/QUOTE]
I feel like OisinXClara is going to be a thing and it is going to be really cute. When they go on a date all the kids in their classes need to show up and throw confetti or something.

Also Corbin and Lisa are going to continue banging in the background.

And Corbis will win the Iron Throne and murder everyone in his way.

Lisa: he knew what he was doing, I'd take the call again.

Clara: *nearly jumping she grabs both his hands* yes. Yes. 1000% yes! I only met a fairy godmother once....but I've always wanted to see more of the fae!

CosmicChangeling said:
Clara: *nearly jumping she grabs both his hands* yes. Yes. 1000% yes! I only met a fairy godmother once....but I've always wanted to see more of the fae!
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Omg yas xD

[/QUOTE]
BOTH OF YOU. START THIS IC

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I had guessed.
I had a lot of fun writing elastic putting his super suit back on and finding out it brought zero emotion to him. LIke nothing. No nostalgia or grief just....like putting on pants in the morning.

That means several things too but I'll explore it later

CosmicChangeling said:
I had a lot of fun writing elastic putting his super suit back on and finding out it brought zero emotion to him. LIke nothing. No nostalgia or grief just....like putting on pants in the morning.
That means several things too but I'll explore it later
Look forward to it!

CosmicChangeling said:
Corbin: I still owe you a dance.

Oisin: *holding her hands softly* W-wonderful!! It'll be a large parade of fairies moving to their winter burrows. Even some humans will be there. It starts around Midnight.

CosmicChangeling said:
We can't until after the tourney. He's doing a ritual and isn't at the school.
But it is planned and we are doing it
Samhain is very important to druids and wiccans.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
YAYAAAAAAAAYYYYY. IT IS GOING TO BE SO CUTE
It is. They are adorable together.

Lisa: with or without clothes for that dance?

And yes. It's a bundle of innocence that found eachother in a world of darkness, their light is a beacon of hope

CosmicChangeling said:
Lisa: with or without clothes for that dance?
And yes. It's a bundle of innocence that found eachother in a world of darkness, their light is a beacon of hope
Corbin: Clothing is entirely optional.

At least one couple needs to have a happy functional relationship.

Lisa is incredibly envious of her sisters powers. Has been since they were little and has been hammering on her sisters self esteem making her feel like she's shit. That she is nothing but a freak and doesn't deserve the abilities she has.

Doesnt help everytime student treats her like she's nothing and is stupid. But despite her low self worth she is optimistic and an idealist.

For her....she needs to believe there is something better something good....or there's no point in living

Users who are viewing this thread

Back