• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Suspicious you and I both know what the Darkness inside our characters is capable of once fully reunited. That is Rachel's ending. >:3
One of them atleast. That is just the darkest one I can think of. Even the box fails to compare
The girl saw the wolf bite and tear out of it's victim. Once the maiden saw the wolfs bear it's teeth the young maiden ran in to the woods hoping she could escape. As she ran she could hear the wolf gaining on her.

Did the girl get away?

The thumping of it's paws growing louder and louder, the sound was deafening. Until the wolf caught up and pined her to the ground. The wolf grew closer to her it's jaws ready to tear the maiden apart.

What happened then? Did the wolf kill her?

The young maiden looked to the wolf staring right into it's eyes. And bit back.

Did the Maiden turn into a wolf?

Yes and much more.

Probably the one good thing from Wicked City. That show sucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The girl saw the wolf bite and tear out of it's victim. Once the maiden saw the wolfs bear it's teeth the young maiden ran in to the woods hoping she could escape. As she ran she could hear the wolf gaining on her.
Did the girl get away?

The thumping of it's paws growing louder and louder, the sound was deafening. Until the wolf caught up and pined her to the ground. The wolf grew closer to her it's jaws ready to tear the maiden apart.

Yes and much more.

[/QUOTE]
Huh.

Interesting.

Although not the ending I had in mind, that is another Bad Rachel Ending to add to the list.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Who said it would end? That's just a quote from a tv show I'm watching.

[/QUOTE]
Mmmmmmm hahahahaha

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]The girl saw the wolf bite and tear out of it's victim. Once the maiden saw the wolfs bear it's teeth the young maiden ran in to the woods hoping she could escape. As she ran she could hear the wolf gaining on her.
Did the girl get away?

Yes and much more.

[/QUOTE]
Only episode I liked

You all are going to love my next post. It features all my characters (except Allysia) and we get to see a bit of smiles and happiness

Why are you all rating it well thought out when I pulled it out of my ass

CosmicChangeling said:
Rachel.is still ignored and feels like a loser in this. But very good post.
I can't post until I get home from work though
Rachel always feels like a loser. But with good friends, she can become more confident

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm going to have aidan rip the darkness out of her and free her if you keep making sad with no light of hope.
Try it. The Beast has memories of its own. If you thought Rachel's memories were hard to look at, you were wrong. Poor Aiden would never be the same, IF he survived.

By the point he can do that.....memories won't bother him. Memories are like....level one on what he can do. He just entered level 2.

It's soul based not mind based so....Yeah good luck. The real concern is the beast not ripping his soul to shreds in the process....and it'll probably go to min because it has to go somewhere

CosmicChangeling said:
By the point he can do that.....memories won't bother him. Memories are like....level one on what he can do. He just entered level 2.
It's soul based not mind based so....Yeah good luck. The real concern is the beast not ripping his soul to shreds in the process....and it'll probably go to min because it has to go somewhere
Ah. Well, before it destroys him, he'll have the pleasure of watching, first-hand, every single killing in an inter-dimensional genocidal rampage.

No....because like I said by the time he gets that strong in his power he would only see memories if he chooses too.....it's SOUL based....your soul. Your cosmic energy of who you are.

It's just the beast could rip his fucking soul to shreds and he'd just be a human without a soul....aidan that you know is dead.

Which is worse.

Right now he only sees memories because he's touching the soul and memories imprint. It's like being on a plane and looking at the ground from upeople above...

He'd be in the fucking trenches with a machete cutting trees. What you see is completely different.

He's a macro level I'm talking micro....like a surgeon with a scapel

CosmicChangeling said:
No....because like I said by the time he gets that strong in his power he would only see memories if he chooses too.....it's SOUL based....your soul. Your cosmic energy of who you are.
It's just the beast could rip his fucking soul to shreds and he'd just be a human without a soul....aidan that you know is dead.

Which is worse.
Whelp. Nevermind then. And the Beast wouldn't care all that much, although Rachel would, being as she's be right there.

CosmicChangeling said:
Right now he only sees memories because he's touching the soul and memories imprint. It's like being on a plane and looking at the ground from upeople above...
He'd be in the fucking trenches with a machete cutting trees. What you see is completely different.

He's a macro level I'm talking micro....like a surgeon with a scapel
oh. Ok. That analogy makes a lot more sense. Thanks. Was having a bit of trouble understanding. Yeah, it probably wouldn't be all that hard for him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
oh. Ok. That analogy makes a lot more sense. Thanks. Was having a bit of trouble understanding. Yeah, it probably wouldn't be all that hard for him.
The things he can do are going to be frightening. I mean demons and angels collect souls in general because they are the purest energy.

Which if he can touch it see it, he will learn to manipulate it to what he wants

Basic mundane level....memory manipulation

OR healing

Frikken throwing energy at you.

But he has.to take it. So like.....he'd have to be fucking evil as shit to use his powers thst.eay. these are people he's using people for power

CosmicChangeling said:
The things he can do are going to be frightening. I mean demons and angels collect souls in general because they are the purest energy.
Which if he can touch it see it, he will learn to manipulate it to what he wants

Basic mundane level....memory manipulation

OR healing

Frikken throwing energy at you.

But he has.to take it. So like.....he'd have to be fucking evil as shit to use his powers thst.eay. these are people he's using people for power
That is going to be scary. Atleast he is physically weak though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back