• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Rachel was going to drop out of the tournament anyways, since the Beast got out just... I dunno... less than an hour ago? Having her fight now wouldn't be a good idea.

So I don't know how that is gonna fit into things.

She could just pull a Hare. "Hey you, let's do the dance thing and also I quit."

Shit, that would mean that Moe and Nialla, two of the four people who don't have offensive powers, somehow make it to the final round.

Oh yeah, and for the first time ever, a FRESHMAN will end up winning the tournament, unless Louise beats Vi.

Homage said:
She could just pull a Hare. "Hey you, let's do the dance thing and also I quit."
Shit, that would mean that Moe and Nialla, two of the four people who don't have offensive powers, somehow make it to the final round.

Oh yeah, and for the first time ever, a FRESHMAN will end up winning the tournament, unless Louise beats Vi.
Rachel and Nialla aren't friends.

And that might be funny.

Well no, Nialla has to beat Moe/Rachel and the mystery other finalist fair and square.

ALSO:

ROUND 2 FIGHTERS (Spoiler alert for the next fight's victor):

Rachel vs Moe

Ember vs Nialla

Vi vs Louise

In this round we have 2 people who earned their way into the round (Moe & Ember), 2 people who won because their opponent lost before fighting (Nialla & Rachel), and 2 people who made it this far because they were paired with people who couldn't fight back.

As expected, our audience is a bit riled up by this news. Every previous tournament usually ends up with fair one on one battles, but in these ones with consistent rule breaking and surrendering, the audience gets nothing close to the expected amount of fair combat. They are out for blood, and here's hoping our six semifinalists can deliver!

Homage said:
Well no, Nialla has to beat Moe/Rachel and the mystery other finalist fair and square.
ALSO:

Rachel vs Moe

Ember vs Nialla

Vi vs Louise

In this round we have 2 people who earned their way into the round (Moe & Ember), 2 people who won because their opponent lost before fighting (Nialla & Rachel), and 2 people who made it this far because they were paired with people who couldn't fight back.

As expected, our audience is a bit riled up by this news. Every previous tournament usually ends up with fair one on one battles, but in these ones with consistent rule breaking and surrendering, the audience gets nothing close to the expected amount of fair combat. They are out for blood, and here's hoping our six semifinalists can deliver!
aidan's blood sacrifice was not enough!

but yeah jesus fuckers, they sat through FUCKING RIDDLES FOR THIS SHIT!?!? Jesus fucking chris they want a show

CosmicChangeling said:
umm...derp...its October 31st 2015 in the game....so....you're agreeing with me.
Fuck.

Homage said:
ALSO:

Rachel vs Moe

Ember vs Nialla

Vi vs Louise

Well, they're gonna be disappointed.

Rachel's forfeiting.

I have a feeling the other two fights will be over quickly.

THE AUDIENCE IS LITERALLY YELLING RUSH VS. BRICK BECAUSE OF HOW BORING YOU ARE.

THE ONLY ENTERTAINING THING THEY HAD AT THIS TOURNAMENT WAS A LITTLE BOY MAKING A GIANT WOMAN LOOK LIKE AN IMBECILIC.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

i think i got too in the zone thinking about what the audience is thinking about right now

CosmicChangeling said:
THE AUDIENCE IS LITERALLY YELLING RUSH VS. BRICK BECAUSE OF HOW BORING YOU ARE.
THE ONLY ENTERTAINING THING THEY HAD AT THIS TOURNAMENT WAS A LITTLE BOY MAKING A GIANT WOMAN LOOK LIKE AN IMBECILIC.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

i think i got too in the zone thinking about what the audience is thinking about right now
I did Lux Vs Ember to keep them entertained......

i literally can't do shit both my characters peaced out like girlscouts

i'm going to get bored and then we're getting a cute story of elastic's first day as a hero post BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I DO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back