• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

so i realized a horrible thought @Homage

aidan now understands crimes of passion and will link a personal memory for empathy for it will ALWAYS BE LOUISE

but....but...if he ever touched vi

he would have a personal empathetic connection to the fucking murders seen through fucking cold blooded sociopaths FROM HER

CosmicChangeling said:
so i realized a horrible thought @Homage
aidan now understands crimes of passion and will link a personal memory for empathy for it will ALWAYS BE LOUISE

but....but...if he ever touched vi

he would have a personal empathetic connection to the fucking murders seen through fucking cold blooded sociopaths FROM HER
Rachel: Touch him and I'll show you real fucking brutality.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel: Touch him and I'll show you real fucking brutality.
Oh no rachel she would never lay a finger on him...all that power baby. LOOK MAH NO HANDS.

But you're good. It's not like Vi is hunting some individual down in particular and has become friends with said person to get closer to target....making target vulnerable so when you eventually have to send a message to your target you mean fucking business that kind of message....no one in particular fits that MO

Well to be fair, Vi's friendship with Aiden is somewhat genuine. Aiden won over the fucking sociopath by being such a kind and innocent person.

Homage said:
Well to be fair, Vi's friendship with Aiden is somewhat genuine. Aiden won over the fucking sociopath by being such a kind and innocent person.
see, this thing here...this thing....

where aidan touches the deepest parts of your soul and wins you over in five seconds?!

....twice....now twice.....

i think it's a real thing, either romance, friendship....THREE FUCKING TIMES I FORGOT LEON AND THE LEGENDARY BROMANCE

CosmicChangeling said:
see, this thing here...this thing....
where aidan touches the deepest parts of your soul and wins you over in five seconds?!

....twice....now twice.....

i think it's a real thing, either romance, friendship....THREE FUCKING TIMES I FORGOT LEON AND THE LEGENDARY BROMANCE
I am sorry, but your bromance is shit compared to Bran and Lux.

e3ef462cb31dcd5907adc1a7e954c315-jpg.265788

@Brinni

*Aidan and Leon watching step brothers together with their LADIES Aidan turns to Leon* "We can really make our beds bunk beds to do more activities together?"

*Probably trying really hard not to shake his head* Yes, Aidan...we can."

"....Do you want to?'

".....Sure, why the hell not!"

CosmicChangeling said:
@Brinni
*Aidan and Leon watching step brothers together with their LADIES Aidan turns to Leon* "We can really make our beds bunk beds to do more activities together?"

*Probably trying really hard not to shake his head* Yes, Aidan...we can."

"....Do you want to?'

".....Sure, why the hell not!"
The fact that neither Lux or Bran have girlfriends is entirely irrelevant!

*Cries*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Oh snap it is xD
Msn I so want to be 666 and have shit hit the fan. xD

Bran is alright without a girlfriend. He's Batman.

[/QUOTE]
Rachel: If you say so.

I am going to steal 666 from you, and I am going to make it a Lux post and do something naive and innocent, just to fuck with you.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel: If you say so.
I am going to steal 666 from you, and I am going to make it a Lux post and do something naive and innocent, just to fuck with you.

az486.gif

If you do that.

Anything I do to you after will be your own fault.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

az486.gif

If you do that.

Anything I do to you after will be your own fault.​

[/QUOTE]
Kinky. Bring it on.

I can handle everything!

lie_down__try_not_to_cry__cry_a_lot_combo_by_badflippy-d5t596e-630x322.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread