• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Wow. That would be kinda sad. If Ren got hit on and he ran away from it
for the first time ever...Ren and Lexi will be on the same side

*Lexi cracks her knuckles* i'll have her on an uncharted island before you can blink. What are the drink orders for coffee when I get back?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]He'd freak out. Because the girl he'd see is long dead.

[/QUOTE]
Oh. Well once she figured that out she wouldn't go THAT far. She's hungry for attention, not tears.

CosmicChangeling said:
for the first time ever...Ren and Lexi will be on the same side
*Lexi cracks her knuckles* i'll have her on an uncharted island before you can blink. What are the drink orders for coffee when I get back?
That is scary.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Posted Allysia. Also, is it bad that the Nurse is my favorite character.
does she gain the super power of the girl she is forming into? Or is that later down the road...

i mean....why is she your favorite? She's a jackass

CosmicChangeling said:
does she gain the super power of the girl she is forming into? Or is that later down the road...
i mean....why is she your favorite? She's a jackass
The nurse just makes me laugh. And if you guys are ok with Allysia being able to use the powers of whoever she transforms into that can happen later down the road. Because right now Allysia is kinda worthless.

CosmicChangeling said:
Welp Leon, you are totally going to be fucked with the most because Ren is fleeing away like he's seen the dead
aidan is immune

so you're BONED
Advantages of being blind, eh?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Advantages of being blind, eh?
well the voice would have worked but he sees auras now.

also can you add more to your post derp so it gives brinni and me more to work with. having it twitch and begin to move makes for a very short post for the two of us

Most often, Allysia will assume the form of a girl she used to know (who is blonde, blue eyes, blah blah). So she will look like that unless she is disguising herself as a specific girl, or (rarely) showing her true self.

CosmicChangeling said:
well the voice would have worked but he sees auras now.
also can you add more to your post derp so it gives brinni and me more to work with. having it twitch and begin to move makes for a very short post for the two of us
Leon did "stun it for several minutes". Not sure what I can do.

I mean, the thing cannot communicate or make sound so it really cannot do jack shit. And Rachel cannot really do anything either.

ok derp, you leave me with one option to post and NO ONE HERE WILL LIKE IT.

the nurse's power isn't healing, it WORKED ITS WAY up to healing. so......she can roll her eyes at Leon walk over, break EVERY single bone in the beast's body with hairline fractures and much more until it passes out completely.

CosmicChangeling said:
ok derp, you leave me with one option to post and NO ONE HERE WILL LIKE IT.
the nurse's power isn't healing, it WORKED ITS WAY up to healing. so......she can roll her eyes at Leon walk over, break EVERY single bone in the beast's body with hairline fractures and much more until it passes out completely.
But there is nothing I can do!

(Also the beast has no bones. Why do you think it can wave around like a wet noodle?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back