• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
yeah no, doesn't work that way. thanks for playing
flyingspaghettimonster-58187.jpg

The Beast's true form

CosmicChangeling said:
the spaghetti monster....atheist argument....i played a horrible christian....keep up
Oh! Pasta be upon you then. I was very confused for a second, and afraid I had caused offense.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh! Pasta be upon you then. I was very confused for a second, and afraid I had caused offense.
naaaaah takes a lot to rile me up.

like fucking touching my Lexan.....looking at you DERP

CosmicChangeling said:
you did try, and you did break lexi into beast mode.....she broke a girl's shoulder out of jealousy
And Aiden does not care. Even if I act extreme, I cannot disrupt the relationship. You're safe. :P .

he cares for her as a friend. he's only known her for an hour. like if they stayed friends and time progressed by a month or so and lexi was continuing to unhinge then yeah rachel would work. i'm not against drama and relationship shift mix ups, it just has to make logical sense for me to do it or i'm like YOLO NOPE

no new character introductions until after the tourney is over it can be that day but after the tourney is over.

CosmicChangeling said:
he cares for her as a friend. he's only known her for an hour. like if they stayed friends and time progressed by a month or so and lexi was continuing to unhinge then yeah rachel would work. i'm not against drama and relationship shift mix ups, it just has to make logical sense for me to do it or i'm like YOLO NOPE
no new character introductions until after the tourney is over it can be that day but after the tourney is over.
Alright, thanks! PREPARE FOR ALLYSIA. Also, isn't the dance today too? MUAHAHAHAHHA

CosmicChangeling said:
for the first time ever...Ren and Lexi will be on the same side
*Lexi cracks her knuckles* i'll have her on an uncharted island before you can blink. What are the drink orders for coffee when I get back?
Ren: Coffee black

Min: I'll take milk and thee sugars for mine.

So what are we talking about?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: Coffee black
Min: I'll take milk and thee sugars for mine.

So what are we talking about?

[/QUOTE]
How fun Allyssia will be.

*The siren is droppped off at madagascar and before Min can finish her word cubes Lexi is back holding out the drinks* Done and done.

CosmicChangeling said:
*The siren is droppped off at madagascar and before Min can finish her word cubes Lexi is back holding out the drinks* Done and done.
You all are so rude to a character that you have never even met! Even Ren gets better treatment than this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back