• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Oh my they are similar. Kurt is like what Rachel is trying to become. She wants to use her powers, not be the victim of it.

My old writing is cringey. My new writing is cringey. Eugh

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No fun... none. Only fear and anger. Min might actually murder her.
Ren: Two years of sweet, sweet loving. ;)

Yeah what she said.

[/QUOTE]
So much hostility.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min: Do you think you can play with my brother's emotions and get away with it? You're dead wrong bitch.
(Min never curses... only when she's serious.)

[/QUOTE]
Bitch is serious, playa

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min: Do you think you can play with my brother's emotions and get away with it? You're dead wrong bitch.
(Min never curses... only when she's serious.)

[/QUOTE]
Allysia: Isn't playing with emotions all Ren even does?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Allysia: Isn't playing with emotions all Ren even does?
Min: *eyes glowing a dangerous red* Ren does more than that, his actions have meaning. Also he has self worth. You on the other-hand are a shallow whore who I'll crush beneath my heel like the filth you are. You are nothing, and you will never be anything.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ouch. These burns man.
I also completely forgot Kurt had the hots (Hahahahaha get it) for Lexi.
he diiiiiid

and i'll be honest with you, if you want to break the loving ship of Lexan...Lexi is more likely to crack than Aidan...both would be hard to break but Aidan would never cross that line...Lexi on the other hand

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ouch. These burns man.
I also completely forgot Kurt had the hots (Hahahahaha get it) for Lexi.
Min doesn't play when she's mean I told you, you'd get your queen bee.

I think Min had an interest in Kurt.

CosmicChangeling said:
he diiiiiid
and i'll be honest with you, if you want to break the loving ship of Lexan...Lexi is more likely to crack than Aidan...both would be hard to break but Aidan would never cross that line...Lexi on the other hand
Allysia isn't interested in ruining that.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min doesn't play when she's mean I told you, you'd get your queen bee.

[/QUOTE]
Min DID have an interest in Kurt. He was going to help her complete her plans.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min doesn't play when she's mean I told you, you'd get your queen bee.

[/QUOTE]
She did. Kurt was oblivious though.

But I don't think Min and Ren are evil this time?

We didn't get to the shit-splosion yet. (Can we please not repeat that again)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
But I don't think Min and Ren are evil this time?
We didn't get to the shit-splosion yet. (Can we please not repeat that again)
oh you poor sap, they are still evil, we are just better plot pacers than you realize

And then there's me. The one person that wasn't on the old rp....So like I'm just sitting here reading pretending I understand

CosmicChangeling said:
oh you poor sap, they are still evil, we are just better plot pacers than you realize
PLEASE NO SHITSPLOSION AGAIN.

The Suspicious Eye]SEE [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9284-homage/ said:
@Homage[/URL] I DOWNED MIN AND REN'S EVILNESS!!
Thanks.

Brinni said:
And then there's me. The one person that wasn't on the old rp....So like I'm just sitting here reading pretending I understand
brinni you fit in so well you've been welcomed in the inner circle. you are loved and if you fucking leave i will hunt you down in real life and GUT YOU LIKE A FUCKING FISH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back