• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
the world ended with these characters.
people turned into mindless raging monsters.

technology was wiped.

the world was a pit of sin.

and hell was on the verge of breaking loose onto this world.

this is not that story, but those characters are taking a vacation in this world because why not, they just lost to a fucking seven year old and a group of misfits.
RIP

CosmicChangeling said:
the world ended with these characters.
people turned into mindless raging monsters.

technology was wiped.

the world was a pit of sin.

and hell was on the verge of breaking loose onto this world.

this is not that story, but those characters are taking a vacation in this world because why not, they just lost to a fucking seven year old and a group of misfits.
Hey I was one if those misfits!

CosmicChangeling said:
FUCK YOU BRINNI FOR TURNING THE APOCALYPSE INTO A HAPPY ENDING. WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!?!

qr6qb_s-200x150.gif

CosmicChangeling said:
Min is the prettiest girl in the state of Idaho, she should win the pageant one year entering that morning for shits and giggles
out of our three main girls the list of pretty goes.

1. Min

2. Nia

3. Lexi

1. Min

2. Clara

3. Nia

4. Vi

5. Lexi

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Raises hand*
I will fucking punt you into Suke's mouth so she can fucking eat you. You liar. You made a girl whose whole life is a pit of sadness....who is a JACKASS to everyone around her so no one actually wants to help her...meaning she eventually succumbs to the beast and is alone...but since she was a jackass no one gives a shit about it

CosmicChangeling said:
out of our three main girls the list of pretty goes.
1. Min

2. Nia

3. Lexi

1. Min

2. Clara

3. Nia

4. Vi

5. Lexi

I will fucking punt you into Suke's mouth so she can fucking eat you. You liar. You made a girl whose whole life is a pit of sadness....who is a JACKASS to everyone around her so no one actually wants to help her...meaning she eventually succumbs to the beast and is alone...but since she was a jackass no one gives a shit about it
YEP! AND SHE IS A JACKASS SO NO ONE GETS CLOSE ENOUGH TO HURT HER ANY MORE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SirDerpingtonIV said:
YEP! AND SHE IS A JACKASS SO NO ONE GETS CLOSE ENOUGH TO HURT HER ANY MORE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
so she dies alone....you wrote a character where no matter what you try to do she's destined for a miserable life. and you're like 'i would give a happy ending for the apocolypse!'

and i'm calling bullshit on sukes too, her character would be the antagonist having her happily ever after as the rest of the world burns in her wicked delight

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

[/QUOTE]
She is going to act like a spitting image of Ren too. Tease the living shit out of him. When I make this character I need to get Pm'd who your character sees as attractive.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She is going to act like a spitting image of Ren too. Tease the living shit out of him. When I make this character I need to get Pm'd who your character sees as attractive.
Aidan: Lexi.

and yup totally gonna enjoy killing her off down the road since you can't have two rens running around.

CosmicChangeling said:
so she dies alone....you wrote a character where no matter what you try to do she's destined for a miserable life. and you're like 'i would give a happy ending for the apocolypse!'
and i'm calling bullshit on sukes too, her character would be the antagonist having her happily ever after as the rest of the world burns in her wicked delight
Uh. Uhhhhhhhjhjhhhhhh no comment

Also I am gonna say now she can't appear as the opposite gender, so everyone attracted to guys is safe. Don't want her to manipulate EVERYONE now, would we?

i posted toooo :)

i like lexi honest and not giving a shit attitude 'what did you do?'

'i fucking broke her shoulder and i'd do it again'

'but'

'shut up grown ups are talking'

Elastic: Nat *but he's bi too so men and woman galore*

Savolt: Professor March *from the original supers he loves that man*

Hapswell: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he will spit your girl out and eat you alive if you tried. But i invite you to see what happens

CosmicChangeling said:
Elastic: Nat *but he's bi too so men and woman galore*
Savolt: Professor March *from the original supers he loves that man*

Hapswell: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha he will spit your girl out and eat you alive if you tried. But i invite you to see what happens
She wouldn't try with Hapswell. He scares her.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Pls no its going to be so awkward.

Ren: ...no.

CosmicChangeling said:
Sounds like fun I'll have hot dogs

SirDerpingtonIV said:
She wouldn't try with Hapswell. He scares her.
She would go in the box. No one ever comes out of the box and their entire existence is wiped from everyone's mind and all their history is obliterated.

CosmicChangeling said:
She would go in the box. No one ever comes out of the box and their entire existence is wiped from everyone's mind and all their history is obliterated.
What the fuck is this school

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Pls no its going to be so awkward.
Ren: ...no.

Sounds like fun I'll have hot dogs

[/QUOTE]
Allysia: Oh c'mon, you know you want me.

CosmicChangeling said:
i posted toooo :)
i like lexi honest and not giving a shit attitude 'what did you do?'

'i fucking broke her shoulder and i'd do it again'

'but'

'shut up grown ups are talking'
Every time you call Rachel a bitch do you mean it as a pun.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
What the fuck is this school
it's a school that nurtures heroes and supervillains. you're going to get a few bad chaotic eggs that just don't follow the rules or really piss off Hapswell that's what happens to you.

the last kid that ate his skiddles is there

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Allysia: Oh c'mon, you know you want me.
Ren: stay the fuck away from me. Min save me!

Min: What do you think you are doing to my brother?

Done fucked with the wrong sibling. Min will kill for her titles.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: stay the fuck away from me. Min save me!
Min: What do you think you are doing to my brother?

Done fucked with the wrong sibling. Min will kill for her titles.

[/QUOTE]
Wow. That would be kinda sad. If Ren got hit on and he ran away from it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back