• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I wonder what Aiden will think later, when he sees Lexi's memories and watched what she did with Rachel. Ouch
I already know that reaction.

Like legit shitty time on Rachel part these two are emotionally recovering from Louise and what she did so it's not going to in Rachel favor....

Considering he now fucking sees the beast whenever he looks at her.

Aidan is suffering from ptsd right now. From trembling, relivinf louises words and abuse as hes talking to his friends....You're not going to get the "Rachel doesn't deserve this" that he would have given before the beatdown of the century

CosmicChangeling said:
Aidan is suffering from ptsd right now. From trembling, relivinf louises words and abuse as hes talking to his friends....You're not going to get the "Rachel doesn't deserve this" that he would have given before the beatdown of the century
Perfect.

CosmicChangeling said:
:D you will just have to wait and find out.
The nurse isn't fucking human I can tell you that.
I was about to ask why anyone would hire her then... But then j remembered... Fucking hapswell

SirDerpingtonIV said:
THERE IS ONE THING THAT CAN STILL GET HIM. WOMEN

Bros_db8261_1852975.gif

xD but yeah hot chicks would do it​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Bros_db8261_1852975.gif

xD but yeah hot chicks would do it​

[/QUOTE]
I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA. A GIRL WHO'S POWER IS LOOKING LIKE WHOEVER YOU ARE MOST ATTRACTED TO.

Loretta told you in game....people with deep seeds of darkness are all over this place Rachel ain't special.

I will give you one hint about the nurse. She has three brothers.

CosmicChangeling said:
Loretta told you in game....people with deep seeds of darkness are all over this place Rachel ain't special.
I will give you one hint about the nurse. She has three brothers.
I really do not like the sound of that hint.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I just realized we have no "prettiest girl in school", queen bee kind of popular girl. Disappointed
Min is the prettiest girl in school and she'll become the queen bee.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST IDEA. A GIRL WHO'S POWER IS LOOKING LIKE WHOEVER YOU ARE MOST ATTRACTED TO.
No. No no no no no. Let's not go there for Ren's sake.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I really do not like the sound of that hint.
calm down, it's more for flavor. it will never be a plot point because well....you're all fucked if it is.

i write several stories and i like to drop easter eggs of existing characters from those stories into this one....because i'm working on one series that connects every story i ever told together for my magnum opis

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min is the prettiest girl in school and she'll become the queen bee.

[/QUOTE]
Min is the prettiest girl in the state of Idaho, she should win the pageant one year entering that morning for shits and giggles

CosmicChangeling said:
calm down, it's more for flavor. it will never be a plot point because well....you're all fucked if it is.
i write several stories and i like to drop easter eggs of existing characters from those stories into this one....because i'm working on one series that connects every story i ever told together for my magnum opis
Oh.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min is the prettiest girl in school and she'll become the queen bee.

[/QUOTE]
YES YES YES FOR REN'S SAKE. WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY FELL FOR THIS GIRL

SirDerpingtonIV said:
the world ended with these characters.

people turned into mindless raging monsters.

technology was wiped.

the world was a pit of sin.

and hell was on the verge of breaking loose onto this world.

this is not that story, but those characters are taking a vacation in this world because why not, they just lost to a fucking seven year old and a group of misfits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back