• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: A three-some isn't cheating. In fact it might bring them even closer togeather. *fantasizing* hot. Makes me in the mood for one.

[/QUOTE]
Aidan: I don't want them that close. *taps his foot out of jealously*

Ren: Come on Aidan. Just think about it. You wouldn't have to choose, not hurt either of them. Give them both the comfort they yearn for. *pulls out his interstellar booty call phone and starts a group chat asking for a threesome. Instant responses of yes came round.*

Aidan: I'm not choosing. I made my choice. Helping a friend doesn't mean romance. *thinks about Rachel stealing lexi from him with her animal like sexiness and taps faster* no, never happening. *grabs lexis hand and begins dragging her away*

Lexi: I like this side of you.

Ren: *smirking* Never say never! Who knows what will happen in the future! *Teleports off to have a threesome on a distant planet.*

Min: *bumping into Aidan and Lexi* sorry! Lexi! I'm so glad I found you. I read my email and apparently I have a relative in Nigeria who's a prince, but needs money. How do I send a million dollars? (Internet scams don't exist in Min's world xD )

Fuck you and the mustache you rode in on Rachel.

Also

Aidan: I have a relative whose a prince in Nigeria too! I wasn't sure how to send him money.

Lexi: ok the three of us need a long discussion on what the term phishing means

CosmicChangeling said:
Also

Aidan: I have a relative whose a prince in Nigeria too! I wasn't sure how to send him money.

Oh no, I mean. Hurting Rachel's feelings doesn't matter. You just pulled out the Beast.

CosmicChangeling said:
Also

Min: *Tilting her head* What does that mean? Do you mean the extreme sport?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min: *Tilting her head* What does that mean? Do you mean the extreme sport?

[/QUOTE]
Aidan: I went fishing once....the fish pulled me over the boat.

Lexi: no....phishing with a ph....is when people use the Internet to trick others out of information to steal their money or their identities like social security number or things like that

CosmicChangeling said:
If you didn't read that post you frikken broke lexi. Not in the crying fit but the I'm going to fucking kill you one
Oh, I know. That is what I intended upon. Rachel didn't though. She was whispering that to herself to try and give herself strength.

CosmicChangeling said:
Aidan: I went fishing once....the fish pulled me over the boat.
Lexi: no....phishing with a ph....is when people use the Internet to trick others out of information to steal their money or their identities like social security number or things like that
Min: fishing is scary. I saw one guy get eaten by a giant salmon raptor, he had to cut his way out of it.

*after the explanation.*

Oh my! Who would want to do something like that.

Man if Ren was already at school Rachel and Lexi would definitely bond over one thing. I can see it. Him popping out of no where. "Ladies calm down let's try to vent this agressive attitude in a more sensual manner. Peferably with you on top *points to rachel* and you underneath her. Maybe we can move this to a pit of mud or jello?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min: fishing is scary. I saw one guy get eaten by a giant salmon raptor, he had to cut his way out of it.
*after the explanation.*

Oh my! Who would want to do something like that.

Man if Ren was already at school Rachel and Lwxi would definitely bond ovwr one thing. I can see it. Him popping out od no where. "Ladies calm down let's try to vent this agressive attitude in a more sensual manner. Peferably with you on top *points to rachel* and you underneath her. Maybe we can move this to a pit of mud or jello?"

[/QUOTE]
*Beast comes bursting out*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Beast comes bursting out*
*lexi smiles* have fun you two *leaves ren to contend the beast as she explains to min that people are selfish and generally only care about money...preying on the weak is what they do as aidan twitches at the tHought of a fish eating him*

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Ren: *becomes intangible* See its that primal quality which makes you a definite top.

[/QUOTE]
Even if seen is intangible, isn't there one thing the Beast can still grab? ;)

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Even if seen is intangible, isn't there one thing the Beast can still grab? ;)

Nope, no darkness in this ren he's 290% untouchable.

tumblr_n9kwdyJ0wl1tetk15o1_500.gif

Trolollollololololololollooooooo​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Nope, no darkness in this ren he's 290% untouchable.

tumblr_n9kwdyJ0wl1tetk15o1_500.gif

Trolollollololololololollooooooo​

[/QUOTE]
THERE IS ONE THING THAT CAN STILL GET HIM. WOMEN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back