• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
nah, her response COMPLETELY justified. The two of them have not had a heart to heart or any sort of bonding moment possible. every scene has been tensioned fueled and to do something different is a disservice to the character development she is going through.
plus it keeps the rivalry alive
I MEANT RACHEL IN THAT POST.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
zkklu1goya9myeynatgh.gif
tumblr_m7vzh7FNNa1qbvovho1_500.gif

Delicious.

CosmicChangeling said:
oh lol, well maybe the anger between the two can spark her fire back or something
Maybe, but not right now. Unless something does something, Rachel won't change from how she is now.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

ItdrZKi.gif

Seriously fuck him.

His work isn't anime.

It's like saying avatar is an anime.​

[/QUOTE]
To destroy anime, I must call upon....

tumblr_nnddk4snrp1tsa79qo1_500.jpg
THE HOLY TRINITY

Now that I'm home:

Louise vs Aidan

Leon vs. Batman

Min vs Moe

Rachel vs Lexi

Some Nobody vs Lux

Hare vs Nia

DuValt vs Vi

ANNOUNCEMENT (Kinda, not official):

Guess what time it is? That's right, recap time! Leon and Bran just kicked the shit out of each other, and because of this neither will be advancing to round 2. Up next is a fight nobody really paid attention to because one of them has boring powers and the other's friends are all paying attention to someone else:

Moe vs Min!

CosmicChangeling said:
i'm gonna crush her like a bug....and i don't know whether i should do it or not
Do what you want. If you try to physically harm her you are bringing out the Beast. Or you can just keep on emotionally beating her up, nothing will happen that way, besides just hurting her feelings.

CosmicChangeling said:
lexi would never attack first, she's being protective of her man....and jealous too
I'm not telling yo what to do or anything. Just saying. You can yell insults at her and make her regret ever approaching you. Or you could go farther and ensure she never gets in your way again! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJ

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I love him, she told herself, trying to focus her thoughts on it.
At first i was like "WOMAN YOU'VE KNOWN HIM FOR LIKE AN HOUR"

then I remembered that we're high school students and realized how normal that was

Homage said:
Now that I'm home:
Louise vs Aidan

Leon vs. Batman

Min vs Moe

Rachel vs Lexi

Some Nobody vs Lux

Hare vs Nia

DuValt vs Vi

ANNOUNCEMENT (Kinda, not official):

Guess what time it is? That's right, recap time! Leon and Bran just kicked the shit out of each other, and because of this neither will be advancing to round 2. Up next is a fight nobody really paid attention to because one of them has boring powers and the other's friends are all paying attention to someone else:

Moe vs Min!
FUCK YOU MOE IS COOL

Brinni said:
FUCK YOU MOE IS COOL
He's super cool. I like Moe a lot. His powers aren't showy enough for an arena filled with people wanting to see badassery, though, and the announcer reflects that :P

Not to mention these people were just given the most brutal beatdown in years and a badass 1v1 fight that culminated in both boys being knocked out.

Homage said:
He's super cool. I like Moe a lot. His powers aren't showy enough for an arena filled with people wanting to see badassery, though, and the announcer reflects that :P
Not to mention these people were just given the most brutal beatdown in years and a badass 1v1 fight that culminated in both boys being knocked out.
Also that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back