• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

The Suspicious Eye]Stop being humble and let me be jelly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] where is my sexy Leon post?
Just got out of class. Now I'm getting free ben and Jerrys ice cream. Then I'll make a post

BEN AND JERRYS

posted i was gonna have aidan's power increase but decided fuck it....after reading derps memories my angered response isn't justified anymore....girl is scared.

CosmicChangeling said:
BEN AND JERRYS
posted i was gonna have aidan's power increase but decided fuck it....after reading derps memories my angered response isn't justified anymore....girl is scared.
She's terrified

Yeah I was going to have him push her off him and for the first time ever aidan pushes a memory onto someone else it would have left her looking brain dead as the memory played (aidan was 2 yearso old when it started 14 years to finally start gaining semblance of control when it happens)

But I decided that was mean....and it wouldn't help anything. Aidan trying to calm her down from wailing on him felt like the best option.

CosmicChangeling said:
Yeah I was going to have him push her off him and for the first time ever aidan pushes a memory onto someone else it would have left her looking brain dead as the memory played (aidan was 2 yearso old when it started 14 years to finally start gaining semblance of control when it happens)
But I decided that was mean....and it wouldn't help anything. Aidan trying to calm her down from wailing on him felt like the best option.
That would have been interesting to see. But if he did that the beast would have come out and that is no fun for anyone.

Rachel and lexi are both alpha dogs, this should be interesting where it goes. Because even platonic....people get possessive over friends

CosmicChangeling said:
Rachel and lexi are both alpha dogs, this should be interesting where it goes. Because even platonic....people get possessive over friends
Is Rachel an alpha dog really?

Also.... "platonic"

She comes off that way.

Aidan asked a girl out by dropping limes in front of her, if he's a player it's purely am accident

But I can't wait

CosmicChangeling said:
She comes off that way.
Aidan asked a girl out by dropping limes in front of her, if he's a player it's purely am accident

But I can't wait
All I have to say it.

Here comes "Ms. StealYourBlindBoy"

Lexi probably might severely hurt her. Doesnt help the two of them got in a fight literally day one of their relationship

CosmicChangeling said:
It REALLY doesn't help that he feels what people feel.
This is going to be a cluster fuck
I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I am so excited for it.

CosmicChangeling said:
I don't even know what his real feelings are going to be and I'm his creator....
It ESPECIALLY doesn't help that Rachel is ALWAYS A raging vortex of emotions all fighting one another for dominance. She is incredibly passionate about shit she actually cares about. And when she's in love...

CosmicChangeling said:
Oh god........he's going to be emotionally raped and handled during all this
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Unless Rachel and Ren go on their heart-break war against eachother.

I thought she was going to do both go after aidan when ren breaks her heart only to yo-yo back since there is legit two things in her soul right now

CosmicChangeling said:
I thought she was going to do both go after aidan when ren breaks her heart only to yo-yo back since there is legit two things in her soul right now
I didn't think of that. BRILLIANT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back