• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I mean you have ren whose strong suave and in control, he knows what he's doing and can handle the beast.

Aidan is understanding, compassionate and loyal but he's a puppy. That beast would rip him apart like a chew toy. Death.

CosmicChangeling said:
I mean you have ren whose strong suave and in control, he knows what he's doing and can handle the beast.
Aidan is understanding, compassionate and loyal but he's a puppy. That beast would rip him apart like a chew toy. Death.
Ren can handle the beast sure, but what about the girl inside? So frightened and afraid that she lashes out like this all the time?

Lions are adorable until the rip your face off and eat your insides.

But I mean no one in the world will ever understand her true emotions besides aidan or another psychic. It's a very deep connection to make in seconds.

One he makes with everyone. Aidan is a fucking slut

CosmicChangeling said:
Lions are adorable until the rip your face off and eat your insides.
But I mean no one in the world will ever understand her true emotions besides aidan or another psychic. It's a very deep connection to make in seconds.

One he makes with everyone. Aidan is a fucking slut
He really is. Haha.

It's fine it just prevents him from seeing the nurse but it actually kind of makes him look like a bad ass being bloody and bruised before the brackets.

I ship mini lions so hard. LEON AND MIN

CosmicChangeling said:
It's fine it just prevents him from seeing the nurse but it actually kind of makes him look like a bad ass being bloody and bruised before the brackets.
I ship mini lions so hard. LEON AND MIN
You know what'd be funny? If Lexi walked in on Rachel hugging Aiden.

She can't she's talking to louise but I mean from the riddles to the fighting there are plenty of times for that.

With their fight earlier she'd look like a kicked pet seeing thst.

I did thinot aboUT it

CosmicChangeling said:
She can't she's talking to louise but I mean from the riddles to the fighting there are plenty of times for that.
With their fight earlier she'd look like a kicked pet seeing thst.

I did thinot aboUT it
Hmmm.... Will have another hug later. Because I am a monster and I crush emotions for sport.

Your hatred for lexi is strong, yes.

Yeah hug him right after he passes his riddle where cameras literally film that shit.

Aidan dad would be so proud his son the player

CosmicChangeling said:
Your hatred for lexi is strong, yes.
Yeah hug him right after he passes his riddle where cameras literally film that shit.

Aidan dad would be so proud his son the player
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bought movie tickets for a date, she cancelled.

So now I'm watching Batman vs. Superman alone

Literally, no one is in the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back