• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Will ask that. Also, I think it is funny. She doesn't know his name or anything other than his power and he knows quite a bit about her personally

I did do a post where he answered hee and they conrinued along their way but i cur 4he scene. Sorry I cut the scene so we could continue the tournament Rachel helped him get his cane. Figure it was normal back and forth. You can 1. Just ask a list of questions Rachel would ask and would know by this point and private message me or 2. Private message me and we rp it out there where it's quick and done post it in the board afterwards. Homage and I do this sometimes when we have to collaborate.

You can, be kind with him.

CosmicChangeling said:
I did do a post where he answered hee and they conrinued along their way but i cur 4he scene. Sorry I cut the scene so we could continue the tournament Rachel helped him get his cane. Figure it was normal back and forth. You can 1. Just ask a list of questions Rachel would ask and would know by this point and private message me or 2. Private message me and we rp it out there where it's quick and done post it in the board afterwards. Homage and I do this sometimes when we have to collaborate.
You can, be kind with him.
Oh no, I figured you were just cutting the scene. It's cool. I meant with the riddle. I thought he saw Elastic's memory and saw something bad but then I realized what actually happened. Can I ask though, where is Aiden now? Have to give him a hug for that performance. > :P

The gym probably trying to find his friends. A blind man.....trying to find specific people in a sea of people.

Oh he sat mr. Elastic banging Nias mom and then their fight....before he saw the answer

CosmicChangeling said:
The gym probably trying to find his friends. A blind man.....trying to find specific people in a sea of people.
Oh he sat mr. Elastic banging Nias mom and then their fight....before he saw the answer
Hahahahahahha, never mind that is mentally scarring enough. I am trying not to imagine all the creative uses Elastic's power would have in bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back