• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

She did, not for her sled thought she wanted to pull aidan away and get everyone the fuck out of dodge if it blew up but she's trying to trust him and put faith in him and was struggling

CosmicChangeling said:
She did, not for her sled thought she wanted to pull aidan away and get everyone the fuck out of dodge if it blew up but she's trying to trust him and put faith in him and was struggling
Alot of trust to do that

Hence the fear....and the vibrating and shaking.

When you love someone right

My cat is litreally using both paws to pick up my spoon. Rolling on her back to figure out how to put the food on the spoon in her mouth. She is trying to be human

CosmicChangeling said:
aidan's fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine
Something tells me he's not.

And let's be honest here, Lux isn't going to do shit. He's just going to get dismissively slapped and he'll be out of the fight.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
And then it isn't like he got barraged by EVERYONE'S mental baggage.
to be fair, getting barraged by everyone's mental baggage has been a daily occurance since he was 2.

CosmicChangeling said:
to be fair, getting barraged by everyone's mental baggage has been a daily occurance since he was 2.
True. But it's not every day he witnesses shit like inter-dimensional murders and.... whatever the fuck happened to Rachel.

I will post-pone Rachel's next post until after the fight is over. will have her react to the video of it and all that.

lexi broke nia's bubble brought aidan to the nurse, ran several miles out and broke the sound barrier in full out sprinting to punch louise in the chest sending her flying into the pole....i'm confused is lux yelling after the fact with the chaos with Hare pinning Lexi down to keep her down from killing louise?

CosmicChangeling said:
lexi broke nia's bubble brought aidan to the nurse, ran several miles out and broke the sound barrier in full out sprinting to punch louise in the chest sending her flying into the pole....i'm confused is lux yelling after the fact with the chaos with Hare pinning Lexi down to keep her down from killing louise?
Oh. I think I have misread something.

It was ALOT to read, homage and i wrote this up a few days ago, going back and forth. this baby has been in the motion for awhile.

CosmicChangeling said:
It was ALOT to read, homage and i wrote this up a few days ago, going back and forth. this baby has been in the motion for awhile.
Oh. Interesting. I see all the effort turned out well!

Holy shit, that was earlier than anticipated xD

Louise didn't break any rules as long as Aiden's alive, just a reminder :P All's fair in love and attempted murder.

homage is right. the cardinal rule is to not kill students. hapswell is creating villains and heroes...its going to be a blood bath and he will probably know everything that's happening...he only interferes with death.

Louise broke no rules.

Oh god i'm just glad its up. building the relationship, building up aidan to that point, louise's development. sukes, homage and i still have lots planned for this rp and we are grassrooting everything since page one but it feels so fucking great to get the momentum going and seeing the results

CosmicChangeling said:
homage is right. the cardinal rule is to not kill students. hapswell is creating villains and heroes...its going to be a blood bath and he will probably know everything that's happening...he only interferes with death.
Louise broke no rules.

Oh god i'm just glad its up. building the relationship, building up aidan to that point, louise's development. sukes, homage and i still have lots planned for this rp and we are grassrooting everything since page one but it feels so fucking great to get the momentum going and seeing the results
Lux is aware the rules are not being broken. The "rules" he spoke of are his own morality. He refuses to believe that people would go to the school just to be villains. That's why he knew he'd get in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back