• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Awwww yeah did you just say corrupt him? I'm pretty sure I heard corrupt him.

[/QUOTE]
STAY BACK EVIL ONE!

SirDerpingtonIV said:
STAY BACK EVIL ONE!

giphy.gif

HOW THE FUCK HAVE I MISSED THREE AND A HALF PAGES OF SHIT HERE WITH NO DAMN NOTIFICATIONS

I also vote for corrupting him

Louise vs Aidan

Leon vs. Batman

Min vs Moe

Rachel vs Lexi

The German against Derp's boy

Hare vs Nia

DuValt vs Vi

ANNOUNCEMENT (Kinda, not official):

With the Louise vs. Aiden smackdown over with, the board has been changed slightly. Lexi Clark, for attacking Louise in the fight before a teacher officially ended it or a student was knocked unconscious or surrendered, has been disqualified.

This means that Rachel the were-whatever the fuck is advancing to round two, free of charge. Up next is the Leon vs. Bran fight, where Sparky takes on Batman!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
(Poor Min. Although curious who is going to pick her up.)

[/QUOTE]
BACK OF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO PICK HER UP *hiss*

Wait...whaddaya mean thats not what she meant? oh... carry on

YALL SAW NOTHING

1ZRl0.gif

Homage said:
Louise vs Aidan
Leon vs. Batman

Min vs Moe

Rachel vs Lexi

The German against Derp's boy

Hare vs Nia

DuValt vs Vi

ANNOUNCEMENT (Kinda, not official):

With the Louise vs. Aiden smackdown over with, the board has been changed slightly. Lexi Clark, for attacking Louise in the fight before a teacher officially ended it or a student was knocked unconscious or surrendered, has been disqualified.

This means that Rachel the were-whatever the fuck is advancing to round two, free of charge. Up next is the Leon vs. Bran fight, where Sparky takes on Batman!
Wow. Rude

Brinni said:
BACK OF SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND NOBODY ELSE IS ALLOWED TO PICK HER UP *hiss*
Wait...whaddaya mean thats not what she meant? oh... carry on

YALL SAW NOTHING

1ZRl0.gif
*Lux picks her up*

Who's this?

*New romance begins*

SirDerpingtonIV said:
You gave him the ability to see people's darkest thoughts by touch. And then told no one about it
i told EVERYONE about it, legit its in his power description xD he's my favorite because despite the horror he is a snowflake. or was. i think louise might have actually killed him

CosmicChangeling said:
i told EVERYONE about it, legit its in his power description xD he's my favorite because despite the horror he is a snowflake. or was. i think louise might have actually killed him
I mean IC.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Lux picks her up*
Who's this?

*New romance begins*
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

hail_hydra_mix-6668.jpg

Oooooooooooooooo yas.

[/QUOTE]
BUT BUT BUT brb crying over love lost. and im good. So uh Lexi...with Aiden obviously into rachel now wanna go out sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back