• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Min's disjointed memories vs Rachel's beautifully scripted one.
This is why I don't write things at 2am.(:<)

[/QUOTE]
It is only so detailed because all the details are traumatically engrained in her memories

SirDerpingtonIV said:
It is only so detailed because all the details are traumatically engrained in her memories
2 am I was sleepy.

Question did it sound like Min was about to be assaulted? It wasn't supposed to, but it kinda sounds like it.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]2 am I was sleepy.
Question did it sound like Min was about to be assaulted? It wasn't supposed to, but it kinda sounds like it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

It sounded like she was about to be raped yeah.

Aidan is gonna have to handle this on his own. Lexi is busy apologizing to louise.

CosmicChangeling said:
It sounded like she was about to be raped yeah.
Aidan is gonna have to handle this on his own. Lexi is busy apologizing to louise.
The thing is, Rachel is terrified of people knowing anything about the beast or her past. Now she's scared out of her wits and angry that he knows something about her and she needs to find out what it is.

CosmicChangeling said:
She's only giving him more info about her. Never ending cycle of beating
She is too angry to realize that right now.

Plus I thought this was an ingenious and terrible way for them to get to know eachother.

It doesn't help he's the worst at keeping secrets.

It is, she is betaing aidan..he's already a beta you can't beta a beta but she is

Aidan won't act the way you think he will. He's in...I am brave mode.

Lexi is channelling aidan and aidan is channelling lexi. Not sure if anyone noticed it

CosmicChangeling said:
Aidan won't act the way you think he will. He's in...I am brave mode.
Lexi is channelling aidan and aidan is channelling lexi. Not sure if anyone noticed it
I am just looking for A response. Don't care much what it is.

I wonder what he would feel about her after all of this. In a few seconds, he knows more about her than anyone else alive.

Also, sent the next batch.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You know what I mean.

[/QUOTE]
Not really..... I feel like I am handling all of this really clumsily.

I got it, I have ideas but I won't be able to give a really decent post until I get home tonight. Can touch wait 4 hours?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
If you say soooooooo.

tumblr_n418p0nyqt1txdmbyo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back