• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

lexi might try to beat love up....heart breaker.

so i'm proud. aidan stands up to his mom but then FAILS at walking away

and its ok sukes i have zero to no life so post away i go. plus we still have derp to post as lux. then the riddles. it's gonna be awhile before brackets

Because his powers originate from a deal made from a demon to his family pee back plague. Gift of sight be careful what you wish for.

Or the real reason....I ask you fuck was what to show him and you type out this mean shit crippling my puppy gimp.

CosmicChangeling said:
Because his powers originate from a deal made from a demon to his family pee back plague. Gift of sight be careful what you wish for.
Or the real reason....I ask you fuck was what to show him and you type out this mean shit crippling my puppy gimp.
Hahahahahah. I sincerely hope he never EVER touched Rachel

CosmicChangeling said:
If you never touch him you get to miss out on the mental abuse everyone gives him!

*Immediately makes next post so Rachel can walk over and pat him on the back for a job well done*

HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE NURSE. HE JUST STOOD UP TO HIS MOTHER THE DRAGON LADY WHYYYYYY.

OK whatever fine, torture him :P

(I fully support utilizing his abilities for player player knowledge. The whole reason he exists in the first place is a.creative way for players to share their backstories.)

CosmicChangeling said:
HE NEEDS TO GO TO THE NURSE. HE JUST STOOD UP TO HIS MOTHER THE DRAGON LADY WHYYYYYY.
OK whatever fine, torture him :P

(I fully support utilizing his abilities for player player knowledge. The whole reason he exists in the first place is a.creative way for players to share their backstories.)
(Why do you think I am interested in him? I am going to use him to detail the most traumatic experience in Rachel's life. Because why not.)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAJAAHHAHAHAHAHA

Welp.....send me the memory private message like everyone else. I'm very excited and scared.

Everyone wants a piece of aidan. He's taken ladies. Taken.

Though that would be interesting way to get our characters looped since we haven't done that yet.

CosmicChangeling said:
Welp.....send me the memory private message like everyone else. I'm very excited and scared.
Everyone wants a piece of aidan. He's taken ladies. Taken.

Though that would be interesting way to get our characters looped since we haven't done that yet.
Hahahaahahahahahah. Will send memory first before the IC post

Aidan is probably one of my favorite characters I ever created. His progression from loveable dope to competent goof hero will be nice.

Baby steps though..I have to physically teach him to talk without falling....

CosmicChangeling said:
Aidan is probably one of my favorite characters I ever created. His progression from loveable dope to competent goof hero will be nice.
Baby steps though..I have to physically teach him to talk without falling....
I look forward to watching it!

Done. Just done.

Fair warning, he still loves his parents. Insulting his rating batch face mom he won't be happy with you.

But who cares we are totally gonna break the puppy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back