• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

raw

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Deadpool+thread+il+start+_b402a3_5273725.gif

[/QUOTE]
https://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Quot+oh+wow+more+acting+like+an+autistic+I'm uncultured+to+prove+_60e8691881e2df193608136a4947abe5.png

lol sorry we just need to see how rachel finished the race before we can begin aidan, nia, hare and aidan i think lux is that round too

and min might be scary right now destroying things because i was scared by her post.

i wrote up aidan's i'm just waiting to send it and to wrap up him with his mother. annalise and nat can still talk though

CosmicChangeling said:
lol sorry we just need to see how rachel finished the race before we can begin aidan, nia, hare and aidan i think lux is that round too
Rachel takes it easy and jogs the whole way.

Gah, I'm sorry guys. I've been super busy as of recent as if me just not knowing how to respond wasn't bad enough, so I'm going to drop out before I do anything too big in the plot so that I don't ruin whatever ideas you guys had. Was fun, hope you guys finish it. (ou-) Do whatever you want with Nick, just ignore what happened or make him an NPC, I don't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aidan. He needs a drink.

Does he deserve it after he ruined it by saying it was your bday.....no no he doesnt....

but he does need one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back