• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Done. Just done.
Fair warning, he still loves his parents. Insulting his rating batch face mom he won't be happy with you.

But who cares we are totally gonna break the puppy
BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM!

Loved the post just one hiccup

Aidan is a frikken idiot and doesn't walk with his walking stick even though he is super Clutz and blind he wants to go in his room and grab it.

CosmicChangeling said:
Loved the post just one hiccup
Aidan is a frikken idiot and doesn't walk with his walking stick even though he is super Clutz and blind he wants to go in his room and grab it.
Oh. Will edit

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Thanks. He's just an idiot. Your blind walk with the walking stick.

I say this I don't practice it. I'm supposed to walk with a cane and have severe chronic pain. Ask brinni how many times our group of friends has lectured me that I need to have my cane and I need to stop walking.

Fun fact totally doing a 5l this summer.....three days of being crippled in bed afterwards I can't wait. More rp time

CosmicChangeling said:
Thanks. He's just an idiot. Your blind walk with the walking stick.
I say this I don't practice it. I'm supposed to walk with a cane and have severe chronic pain. Ask brinni how many times our group of friends has lectured me that I need to have my cane and I need to stop walking.

Fun fact totally doing a 5l this summer.....three days of being crippled in bed afterwards I can't wait. More rp time
Why would you do that to yourself!? That is torture!

Short answee. I don't like being told what I can't do.

Long answer. It's been 4 years, and I won't get better I will get worse. I'm not being pessimistic bUT realistic. I need more surgeries and the damage I did I'm actually lucky to walk. It's a miracle to have the ability to walk.

That said....I don't have a lot of time to push myself physically. So while I do....I'm going to use it and be a normal person. I'm strong and ain't no gimp leg gonna be like cosmos fuck you, I am fuck you right back

CosmicChangeling said:
Short answee. I don't like being told what I can't do.
Long answer. It's been 4 years, and I won't get better I will get worse. I'm not being pessimistic bUT realistic. I need more surgeries and the damage I did I'm actually lucky to walk. It's a miracle to have the ability to walk.

That said....I don't have a lot of time to push myself physically. So while I do....I'm going to use it and be a normal person. I'm strong and ain't no gimp leg gonna be like cosmos fuck you, I am fuck you right back
giphy.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am scared of heights so I don't rock climb. Or do anything
Me too. Accrophobia. It's the reason I fell off because I was hyperventilsting....all to try and conquer my fear.

Damn gryffindors

CosmicChangeling said:
We should start riddles. there is no order. just one at a time, so you can bang out all your characters.
Gonna be honest. I read "So you can bang all of your characters." And I was really concerned.

Can someone have a memory of getting a puppy or....doing a good thing. You people are worse than the aidan twitter abuse.

All he's gotta do is touch Nia. I have amazingly cute memories but he won't fucking touch her.

God that looks terrible out of context.

I can't wait until he reads energies further away and can see memories with the barrier. Because it's an extention of her.

She can't keep the cuteness away forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back