• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
But it could have been anti hero. The author is an asshole. Know this simple truth.
A good story in his eyes trumps the actual truth.
*Shrugs* Rachel is stubborn. She's not going to try and be nice. She thinks that Lexi owes her an apology for breaking her shoulder and all before Rachel apologizes.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Shrugs* Rachel is stubborn. She's not going to try and be nice. She thinks that Lexi owes her an apology for breaking her shoulder and all before Rachel apologizes.
She will. I've been bringing Rachel up a lot. Lexi will apologize when she gets back from South carolina

CosmicChangeling said:
She will. I've been bringing Rachel up a lot. Lexi will apologize when she gets back from South carolina
Oh. Rachel may still harbor petty anger over it but she'll be mostly fine with Lexi. She knows it takes a lot to apologize.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh. Rachel may still harbor petty anger over it but she'll be mostly fine with Lexi. She knows it takes a lot to apologize.
Well she now has a comic to make fun of her wits.

Which lexi has a big ego....she hates attention but she loves being complimented on or praised. Dyconomy at its core

Because that is how I am too....

CosmicChangeling said:
Well she now has a comic to make fun of her wits.
Which lexi has a big ego....she hates attention but she loves being complimented on or praised. Dyconomy at its core

Because that is how I am too....
Me

CosmicChangeling said:
Isn't it just the greatest. We are walking conttradictions.
I love this author bit I've been waiting forever to put the rush comics in.

Papa clark is pissed.
It would seem we are.

And too bad papa Clark isn't a super

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh xD

[/QUOTE]
Well Derp you broke Suke's. Broke her good. I'm not saying Clark is super......but....Lexi generally doesn't rip her clothes because she goes so fast things stand still....but when she is in the middle, where lockers break from the force alone as she accelerates and decreases her speed at once....well...

She wasn't naked....

You leave me to my own devices you'll get bombarded with text.

I am gonna be working on lorettas childhood if this is still dead and loretta went through hell.

Hell.....

CosmicChangeling said:
You leave me to my own devices you'll get bombarded with text.
I am gonna be working on lorettas childhood if this is still dead and loretta went through hell.

Hell.....
SWWWT CHRIST NO. SOMEONE POST SHIT NOW

SirDerpingtonIV said:
*Crying*
Time to ramp up the Ember feel train then.
hey, you'll have a newfound respect for Loretta and when she does awful things like trapping people in pocket dimensions called a box and erasing memories you're like "Well...she's doing it for the greater good."

i'm really fucked up if i can make a person who does that come off as a hero...

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yeah little bit
I told lorettas past to both sukes and homage and they see her as a truly good person.

She did go out of her way to look out for Rachel even though she told it like it was *mic drop*

CosmicChangeling said:
I told lorettas past to both sukes and homage and they see her as a truly good person.
She did go out of her way to look out for Rachel even though she told it like it was *mic drop*
Had it not been Rachel she probably would have appreciated that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back