• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

There's this one weird thing I do when things get really bad that I find helps. I send an email to myself containing everything bothering me. Everything. Even as it comes to me, or things I will never admit to another person. If it's on my mind it goes in the email. I read it over when I'm done to make sure i didn't miss anything and I hit send. It makes me feel like I've got someone reading all my problems, that there's someone there to listen when it otherwise feels like I'm alone. Plus it lets me vent it out of my system. It also doesn't make me feel like I'm burdening someone with my crap.Then I delete it from my sent box so I never have to look at it again. I set up a separate email just to receive these ones. I've never logged into it. What's happened in the past, stays in the past for me. And until now, nobody has ever known that I do this. But I feel like maybe you could use something like that if you don't feel comfortable talking to other people about w/e is going on in your life

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
There's this one weird thing I do when things get really bad that I find helps. I send an email to myself containing everything bothering me. Everything. Even as it comes to me, or things I will never admit to another person. If it's on my mind it goes in the email. I read it over when I'm done to make sure i didn't miss anything and I hit send. It makes me feel like I've got someone reading all my problems, that there's someone there to listen when it otherwise feels like I'm alone. Plus it lets me vent it out of my system. It also doesn't make me feel like I'm burdening someone with my crap.Then I delete it from my sent box so I never have to look at it again. I set up a separate email just to receive these ones. I've never logged into it. What's happened in the past, stays in the past for me. And until now, nobody has ever known that I do this. But I feel like maybe you could use something like that if you don't feel comfortable talking to other people about w/e is going on in your life
But you know someone on the other end is literally going LOL NOPE DELETE.....oh my Godad that makes me sad for hopeful you....you sadist

No they aren't. I'm the only one with the password and I haven't logged in to that email once in 5 years. They remain unread.

that's the point. It's a way to get it out without unloading on someone else. And then I choose not to read them because you can't change the past.

Brinni said:
Aww! So cute! I just say fuck it. I can feel shitty, but I'm awesome. And EVERYONE WILL SUFFER MY AWESOMENESS. Because, fuck them I don't give any shits about them.

Guys I'm dying. Save me. Maplematch.com

visit that site plz. too funny

@SassyWobuffet @CosmicChangeling

Sorry guys my friends kidnapped me and we're on the road. Don't worry we're just in the mountains. Wifi is spotty.

Hey reading the posts you want Ren to meet up with you guys in elastic's office? He's always up to no good and stealing confiscated stuff is right up his alley. He might actually snatch the wand while you two come inside.

Assuming we're skipping to later in the day Rachel, Erin, Bran, and Jean are all found at some point and invited to the movie night Hare is talking about. Sarah isn't because Hare assumes that Sarah needs time away from them to figure out her shit.This way, every gets to be involved...except you cosmic. fuck you. and your wake for aidan's mother. and you @SassyWobuffet mostly because nobody else has connected to her but Cosmic's characters (shame. movie snacks would have been nice). Womp Womp. Whether or not we actually want to write this out is up to you guys....

@My Pet Poro @Homage @The Suspicious Eye @SirDerpingtonIV

Brinni said:
Assuming we're skipping to later in the day Rachel, Erin, Bran, and Jean are all found at some point and invited to the movie night Hare is talking about. Sarah isn't because Hare assumes that Sarah needs time away from them to figure out her shit.This way, every gets to be involved...except you cosmic. fuck you. and your wake for aidan's mother. and you @SassyWobuffet mostly because nobody else has connected to her but Cosmic's characters (shame. movie snacks would have been nice). Womp Womp. Whether or not we actually want to write this out is up to you guys....
@My Pet Poro @Homage @The Suspicious Eye @SirDerpingtonIV
That's ok. I'm taking my kitten to get a rabies shot today....then in real life having a barbecue with @SkyMedic007 to talk about a larping event in the woods next weekend.

"TIME SKIP CUZ YALL MUTHAFUCKAS SLOW AS SHIT" -Cosmic

I may have paraphrased a bit

\

My headcanon is that Cosmic said "I'm having Brinni skip this because you shitheads go too fucking slow and need to learn to get on your asses and type shit, yo."

Homage said:
My headcanon is that Cosmic said "I'm having Brinni skip this because you shitheads go too fucking slow and need to learn to get on your asses and type shit, yo."
It's more like

I'm at a barbecue learning out to larp....you motherfuckers really don't need me to say time skip

Homage said:
More or less what I said. Just ya know, different dialects of a series of random lines and shapes that we assign meaning to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back