• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Naw you kinda only hit the nude part.
Oooooooooo, cute baby please!

[/QUOTE]
DamNo that was gorgeous our ooc....but possibly since I am going to destroy her uterus at one point....like fuck it up hard

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Man....why did I drain all of my bitch into Reina?

[/QUOTE]
those are words im sure

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I just realized I died here because of not sleeping/work
I work all mornings this week

save me

[/QUOTE]
Aww poor thing. Well If you want co-op a Min & Jean post I'm down.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Aww poor thing. Well If you want co-op a Min & Jean post I'm down.

[/QUOTE]
That was definitely sarcastic

I'm down it's probably the best idea for us anyway

The author of the rush comics has the power to see the future. He went to school at Ridgeview, loved writing and decided that was a better use of his talent.

Writing super comics before the super really got famous.

Because of this the comics will always be on line with what is going on almost creepishly....lexi might find this author and kill him...but he has probably seen this and is already writing a story of when they meet

CosmicChangeling said:
The author of the rush comics has the power to see the future. He went to school at Ridgeview, loved writing and decided that was a better use of his talent.

Because of this the comics will always be on line with what is going on almost creepishly....lexi might find this author and kill him...but he has probably seen this and is already writing a story of when they meet
That is actually a really cool idea. Good thing he's only targeting Rush cuz that's where the money is.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That is actually a really cool idea. Good thing he's only targeting Rush cuz that's where the money is.
He had to get the licensing agreement from hapswell first.

Also.....this is my love letter to comics if I actually don't have comics in this then whaaaaaat. It let's me get meta and I love writing meta

CosmicChangeling said:

Guys she just revealed the next story arc. This one is obviously Briggs then next it's "The Author" this is kinda like Supernatural

Brinni said:
Guys she just revealed the next story arc. This one is obviously Briggs then next it's "The Author" this is kinda like Supernatural
I feel like everyone is going to get a comic and it is going to get weird. The author is going to get into everyone's business.

Brinni said:
The author is senior year. Calm your tits.

Next year it's all about MIN

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I feel like everyone is going to get a comic and it is going to get weird. The author is going to get into everyone's business.
Everyone will appear in the rush comic.

Which is why I've been stressing to you derp that all your characters can't hate lexi....because I knew I was putting the authors in this and rachel is....for right now...going to get the same treatment louise got.

And well.....I doubt very much Rachel is going to believe lexi had nothing to do with it.

The way lexi has been acting and as the villains get revealed....it's almost like I'm creating an atmosphere where our hero gets bullied all over again after she just revealed she was bullied her whole life

Rachel is meant to be viewed as a villain of sorts. And Ember's already forgotten about what she disagreed with Lexi about after she got Nia hurt

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Rachel is meant to be viewed as a villain of sorts. And Ember's already forgotten about what she disagreed with Lexi about after she got Nia hurt
But it could have been anti hero. The author is an asshole. Know this simple truth.

A good story in his eyes trumps the actual truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back