• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

My Pet Poro][media] [/media] I am busy collabing with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]

but I am completely helpless with the whole lack of memory thing

[media]

[/media]
i love you for hamilton.

also, i plan on going to nyc this summer to see it so you and brinni if you want in hit me up in real life

CosmicChangeling said:
i love you for hamilton.
also, i plan on going to nyc this summer to see it so you and brinni if you want in hit me up in real life
As much as I would love to @Brinni and I already talked about how I can't afford anything right now. BUT ONE DAY!

[media]

[/media]

My Pet Poro]As much as I would love to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] and I already talked about how I can't afford anything right now. BUT ONE DAY!
[media]

[/media]
I'm going to be a loser and most likely do this alone....

IT'S OKIND BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm going to be a loser and most likely do this alone....
IT'S OKIND BECAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL
It's totally worth it. One day I will be able to afford to do it all on my own

So.....brinni and I are most likely going to rp the funeral and the ride back....which is the next day but....the rest of you can still rp it's that night.

That way we kill two birds and when they conclude around the same time....and homage is back from Disney we can have fun

So....heads up super nerd. I'm gonna be camping this weekend larping. Don't judge me. I'm actually wxcited for it but the pain level I'm going to feel is going to be insurmountable I might be completely unable to walk....which sucks. But worth it.

One weekend where I pretend I'm not a gimp and still do basic physical activities is alright by me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I took 3 4 hour naps. Don't worry about it

[/QUOTE]
*pat pat* it's okay. one day we will both have a normal sleep schedule... maybe

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]*pat pat* it's okay. one day we will both have a normal sleep schedule... maybe

[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Hopefully....one day....maybe...probably not, but! Hope springs eternal!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Thanks. Hopefully....one day....maybe...probably not, but! Hope springs eternal!

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, I can't seem to get it right either, but the hope is still there and it keeps me goin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back