• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

It sucks to be pleasant when all I wanna do it stab someone in the eye. I am honestly glad I am cooking tonight. Stabbing into bloody meat may make me feel better.

The Suspicious Eye]It's always a good time with Ren time. Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] Calm your tits, Me and @My Pet Poro are almost done.
pVu7p3N.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Finale.

[/QUOTE]
The green arrow finale sucks so hard.

Season 2....it needed to end there. It was brilliant those first two seasons.

Legends of tomorrow killed one of my favorite characters and let the stupid hawk people leave.

Fucking kendra. She was such a stupid character

He played the Flash in the original TV show and the fact he's a speedster again....I mean...who can't love that shit.

I'm not sure how I feel about them doing flashpoint since they can't do fucking batman and batman was HUGE in that storyline

I mean you never know they might get a (holds in vomit) Batfleck appearance.

Actually, nope not worth it. I mean I'm sure they'll find a way. Probably after some stuff.

BUT OMG DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?

legion-ring-168985.png

I flipped my shit when I saw this (a while back) I want this so badly. Idc if it's a show or just a cameo. I want this.​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I mean you never know they might get a (holds in vomit) Batfleck appearance.
Actually, nope not worth it. I mean I'm sure they'll find a way. Probably after some stuff.

BUT OMG DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?

legion-ring-168985.png

I flipped my shit when I saw this (a while back) I want this so badly. Idc if it's a show or just a cameo. I want this.​

[/QUOTE]
Will the show handle it correctly though? They ruined Killer Frost...

CosmicChangeling said:
Will the show handle it correctly though? They ruined Killer Frost...
Honestly, the legion is so wacky, any way they take it is going to be amazing in my book. There are so many horrible heroes that I just wanna see. Arm-Fall-Off boy, Color kid, Matter-Eater Lad. I cannot wait! xD

Yes, yes they did, but luckily there's still a chance for them to make it right. I like to think of Earth 2 Killer Frost as a practice run. Hopefully they'll do better later on.

Supernatural why did you jump the shark? You are still beautiful and wonderful...but the shark has wings and a unicorn horn and is shooting rainbows into space

I'm not sure how I feel about this finale. It's just a big ole shark flying through space shooting rainbows with its unicorn horn. It's breathtaking but wrong....so very very wrong

CosmicChangeling said:
I'm not sure how I feel about this finale. It's just a big ole shark flying through space shooting rainbows with its unicorn horn. It's breathtaking but wrong....so very very wrong
Well this must be their last season right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back