• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I agreed with that but you're still weeb trash

[/QUOTE]
No way I don't think I know anything about Japanese culture. I don't know anything and honestly I don't want to know. They are not the best people in the world, well at least the ones I've met who are going to be my family in a week. The last anime I've watched was 3 years ago. I'm over Japanese crap. So no I'm not a weeb. I just loved the song when I was a kid so, nostalgia and hormones.

To prove my point, fuck Hayao Miyazaki.

Brinni said:
Shame. I rather liked you. Now we have to kick you out and murderize you Sukes :/ probably in that order.
Pfft, you can try.

I'm not changing my standpoint. Sure I support anime and I love the ghibli films. But don't assume that I am a crazy fanatic. I don't think Hayao Miyazaki is my god and I'm bored of the new anime's. I read manga, but only a few that I've been reading since I was a kid.

Plus finally realizing how racist some Japanese people can be, honestly doesn't make me want to visit any time soon. I'm not even a big fan of my uncle getting married, but whatever it's his choice to marry the girl. She's sweet, but her family... whatever.

Ladies and gents, may I present to you,

DERP'S GUIDE TO SPOTTING A WEEABOO.

In my eyes you're only a weeb if you do any of the following

A) have a body pillow of an anime girl/guy.

B) Have a katana collection made up of anime swords made in China that don't even work. (Not being a weapons collector and having actual swords)

C) Use "anime terms" every day and you are not Japanese. EX: Konichiwa senpai-chan! Kawaii desu!

D) Pretend like samurai are the best warriors ever and Japanese culture is superior to all others and entirely flawless while simultaneously being an ignorant prick about it.

E) Liking stuff just because it is Japanese.

F) Wishing you were Japanese and "trying to become" Japanese.

G) Beliwving that Japan is weeb heaven and everyone there will love and appreciate you for liking anime.

H) Believing the entirety of Japan's culture is what you see in anime, and thus "knowing shit about Japan".

I) Proudly calling yourself Otaku and thinking it is not an insult.

Homage said:
Disney
Is it everything you imagined???

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Ladies and gents, may I present to you,
DERP'S GUIDE TO SPOTTING A WEEABOO.

In my eyes you're only a weeb if you do any of the following

A) have a body pillow of an anime girl/guy.

B) Have a katana collection made up of anime swords made in China that don't even work. (Not being a weapons collector and having actual swords)

C) Use "anime terms" every day and you are not Japanese. EX: Konichiwa senpai-chan! Kawaii desu!

D) Pretend like samurai are the best warriors ever and Japanese culture is superior to all others and entirely flawless while simultaneously being an ignorant prick about it.

E) Liking stuff just because it is Japanese.

F) Wishing you were Japanese and "trying to become" Japanese.

G) Beliwving that Japan is weeb heaven and everyone there will love and appreciate you for liking anime.

H) Believing the entirety of Japan's culture is what you see in anime, and thus "knowing shit about Japan".

I) Proudly calling yourself Otaku and thinking it is not an insult.
Yeah no, I don't fit into any of those categories.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Is it everything you imagined???
Yeah no, I don't fit into any of those categories.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly my point.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Exactly my point.
I do have body pillows but they don't have people on them they are shaped like ice cream. They match my comforters atm. I have a whole winter candy thing going on during the holidays.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I do have body pillows but they don't have people on them they are shaped like ice cream. They match my comforters atm. I have a whole winter candy thing going on during the holidays.

[/QUOTE]
Oh that is cool! I am just lame year round

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh that is cool! I am just lame year round
You gotta do things that make you happy. First year of college, bought some fake ivy sparkle lights and got the bottom bunk just so I could make my own magical forest. Bought all new sheets that have leaves and the forest stuff. It was very calming.

I......................... had fun. I was bored of Magic Kingdom but loved the other parks.

I still prefer Universal. Went to Mardigras for that, flipping awesome.

@SirDerpingtonIV

tumblr_ndelacTzbZ1rqa93do2_1280.gif

Put Rachel in the dog house.​

CosmicChangeling said:
So this board dies when I go larping....
But hey I'm heading back tonight so prepare yourselves
Oh no

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL]

tumblr_ndelacTzbZ1rqa93do2_1280.gif

Put Rachel in the dog house.​
Plz no. I didn't think Ren had those kinks

I'm in a 7/10 pain scale right now, have bruises up and down my arms. Loved larping but omg...FOOT WHY.

I'm trying to motivate myself to write a post. GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back