• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I......................... had fun. I was bored of Magic Kingdom but loved the other parks.
I still prefer Universal. Went to Mardigras for that, flipping awesome.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's good. I'm Sorry for Ren's thing is kinda off. I had to make it up on the fly.

[/QUOTE]
I POSTED ED ED ED ED

Okay, hey guys. Good news! I'm not dead! Bad news is I haven't posted in like 5 days. I'm working on that now. Family just left my house so I should have time to do this now.

Brinni said:
Real talk @SirDerpingtonIV if you actually hating on that movie I'mma whoop yo ass into last week. That movie is brilliant and shaped my sense of humor
One of the love stories Suke's and I are crafting for this rp is based off that movie....so be prepared to be shanked if you are.

Also gotta love how Lexi legit almost gets raped...and she's the bad guy

Welp....world building. Letting all you people know a large majority of people hate powered people....so much so that when one defends themselves from rape they are the bad guys

#TeamVi

I just took my test.

Question: If a project costs $100,000 and is expected to return $25,000 annually, how long does it take to recover the initial investment? What would be the discounted payback period at i =15%?

Me: No problem.

Question: You borrowed $12,000 to buy a new car from a bank at an interest rate of 9% compounded monthly. This loan will be repaid in 48 equal monthly installments over four years. Immediately after the 20 th payment, you desire to pay the remainder of the loan in a single payment. Compute this lump-sum amount.

Me: Too easy.

Question: What is your teacher's last name?

Me: .....SHIT!!

I feel like a idiot.(BP)

Sorry, school is back up and work is as fun as getting stabbed nine times by brothers of the Night's Watch.

Posting asap

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back