• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
Yeah ill be home.
I'm rolling a dice even or odds if Sarah even goes to the newspaper meeting or she stays distracted with cocoa.....

She has a whole list of reasons why she'd skip today but graves.....

But she doesn't know about graves....

She really wouldn't go. She had an argument with the advisor storming off before Erin showed her the clip now after ryan hare and Erin....Sarah's first knee jerk reaction is to shut down and cut people out. She had no friends coming into school....so her skipping one meeting as she's kicking herself....

But graves....

I have to flip a coin because it's super out of character for her to go but I want her to go

[dice]23023[/dice]
nah shes going

5hinking her advisor to be a joke after he refused to let her write the story....and assign her fluff pieces yes she would.

She was renegading and going against the school to write this story and thst blew up in her face with her friends.

She wouldn't go.

You mean she got treated like a real rookie reporter and didn't like it? le gasp. Besides you already said she decided to do it alone, why would the arguments or the advisor's opinon matter. She has to know that all reporters get fluff pieces. Besides I would think that that'd raise a red flag for the advisor if she decided to not show up after he told her know. The teachers aren't fools, they know what it's like to be her age and have someone tell them no. It turns it into forbidden fruit and makes them want to do it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
You mean she got treated like a real rookie reporter and didn't like it? le gasp. Besides you already said she decided to do it alone, why would the arguments or the advisor's opinon matter. She has to know that all reporters get fluff pieces. Besides I would think that that'd raise a red flag for the advisor if she decided to not show up after he told her know. The teachers aren't fools, they know what it's like to be her age and have someone tell them no. It turns it into forbidden fruit and makes them want to do it more.
Brinni,

Stop. She's my character. I know how she thinks and reacts to things. This isn't me being stubborn. I am banging my head FRUSTRATED because I DID NOT want it to go this way. She would go to the library and begin working on the piece alone because she would dig. There is a laundry list of reasons she would not go based on all the things that happened and two or three she would go that the cons both counteract. This is not her being stubborn just to be stubborn.

When Ryan threatened to sabotage the piece....was like Bently screaming nurse ratchet and having physical players cringe at the reaction. Sassy pmed me cringing at Hare's response at her chance to repair things because like it made it worse. I got pms about the frustration.

She wouldn't go. She needs more than a few hours...a normal teenage girl would need more than two hours to calm down. One that has a crippling fear of her powers killing people and being called out on it....and told by her best friend she's a careless monster...she needs a day. One day to cool down at the library and do her own digging....that is COMPLETLY in character.

NOT IN CHARACTER for a girl who knows her powers go crazy...to go to a room filled with people that would set her off emotionally right now.

The Suspicious Eye]Oooooh!! We could have Sarah meet Ren. He's bored just blipping around the universe. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7258-sirderpingtoniv/ said:
@SirDerpingtonIV[/URL] WHY!?!?!

Yes...please have Ren blip infront of Candice and Sarah....this gives Sassy something to do to and that would be a great interaction!

Ah, I've been distracted lately. Is anything waiting on a Candy post, or are she and Sarah just drinking hot cocoa and playing extremely violent video games to de-stress?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You wann meet Ren?

[/QUOTE]
ExtremEly violent video games and hot cocoa yes.

And yes bring in ren for this. Bring him now you beautiful bitch.

DON'T BE SORRY DERP POST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

CosmicChangeling said:
Don't you fuck up bran and rachel. Rachel deserves to be happy you monster. Let her explore the relationship
Huh? Rachel? Happy? DISGUSTING. IMPOSSIBLE. And she is like 2 years older than Bran

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Derp are you alright? Like is everything alright at home and what not?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Everything's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back