• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Brinni said:
I'd be like "and then she called out her dad's name. It was pretty awkward"
You would not be surprised how many guys love to be called daddy. Honestly it's staggering. I think more guys have daddy issues than girls.

I don't do it because one I hate it, two it's stupid and three it pisses me off.

I don't even know my father's name...it was M something...I think. Idk all I remember is him trying to MURDER me. So yeah. If you wrote that I'd break your face in with a metal bat and happily go to jail, IF they find your body. I have access to chemical vats of acid and lots of heavy, sharp machinery.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You would not be surprised how many guys love to be called daddy. Honestly it's staggering. I think more guys have daddy issues than girls.
I don't do it because one I hate it, two it's stupid and three it pisses me off.

I don't even know my father's name...it was M something...I think. Idk all I remember is him trying to MURDER me. So yeah. If you wrote that I'd break your face in with a metal bat and happily go to jail, IF they find your body. I have access to chemical vats of acid and lots of heavy, sharp machinery.

Yeah don't do that ever brinni.

[/QUOTE]

af3c278a3204d1da35ae011624ce0bc3.jpg

No no. If someone lied and said I slept with them when i didn't, and I was completely un-ok with it, I'm petty enough to get revenge in some way.

Brinni said:
No no. If someone lied and said I slept with them when i didn't, and I was completely un-ok with it, I'm petty enough to get revenge in some way.
Oh I thought it was your retaliation to the girl firing back

@My Pet Poro[/URL] good job sticking with your religious values. Keep it up. Go be a heartbreaker until you're wed.
I had a speech on senior skip day, I went to six flags to celebrate that weekend.

Popularity was fun for a while but it gets REALLY boring

Thank you, I prefer to not be the heartbreaker though. I embody the "good guy"

@everything else you said. You still scare me

CosmicChangeling said:
You know how fucking refreshing it is to find out I'm not the only one that's waiting bases off religion.
Finally.
Nope I know a bunch of people. It's not easy but I find it fulfilling. I've even had to stop people before because I wasn't ready. Sad, I really liked her/that relationship too

CosmicChangeling said:
Ok guys....super important
The convo between Lexi Aidan and Leon is SUPER IMPORTANT FOR YOU AS PLAYERS TO KNOW

Aidan is literally explaining how the world works to Lexi who's never been a part of it. But this is a world as your players have had powers...WOULD have been a part of. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

@My Pet Poro @SirDerpingtonIV @Homage @The Suspicious Eye @Brinni @SassyWobuffet
Read it, makes sense. I mean Earth 2 is all powers there are no normal people, but the same course. Earth 3(Ren's home) is full of aliens and androids so supers are just kinda there in the mix. xD

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I had a speech on senior skip day, I went to six flags to celebrate that weekend.
Popularity was fun for a while but it gets REALLY boring

Thank you, I prefer to not be the heartbreaker though. I embody the "good guy"

@everything else you said. You still scare me

[/QUOTE]
Such a good student.

And one of the popular kids. Pfft, man they were assholes, boring assholes.

Yeahhhhh sure you do (total heartbreaker)

Hey. They are cute things. Adorably morbid.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Read it, makes sense. I mean Earth 2 is all powers there are no normal people, but the same course. Earth 3(Ren's home) is full of aliens and androids so supers are just kinda there in the mix. xD
Such a good student.

And one of the popular kids. Pfft, man they were assholes, boring assholes.

Yeahhhhh sure you do (total heartbreaker)

Hey. They are cute things. Adorably morbid.

[/QUOTE]
I needed it to graduate. I am a horrible student.

Yeah, they kinda suck

Homewrecker yes, heartbreaker no.

Terrifying. For someone who writes such cute characters you scare the hell out of me

Yeah. It kinda is.

Lucky! Honestly rich people suck. Just awful. White privilege is real and they are idiots.

Wow, love that. You have to tell me more sometime. I'll have to take notes for future plans.

Lol, I'll give you a hint.

Theme songs (sophomore)

Min: Control

Ren: Rider or Riot or I don't mind

Bran: Wicked

Kane: ok I forgot his, but it's depressing.

No artists too easy that way. They are not cute they are manly as hell.

tumblr_inline_mz8iemE7FW1s6mo7o.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

36616705.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Same actually.

The homewrecking story isnt actually that good I promise

Jean's theme song is probably Lifeline. idk

your writing style is still cute right now and you can't convince me otherwise

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I feel like everyone is in the end
Nope, some were some weren't. Mine were just assholes

Ruined a marriage by accident

yes I did, what's wrong with that? Don't ruin my ideas about your characters by laughing at me for them

[/QUOTE]
She's laughing because the cuteness is all just a front for her sadism she has planne down the road.

Homage and I have personally seen the destruction of min 1.0 and we know the arcs for min 2.0 and are are terrified.

But yes, @The Suspicious Eye. I feel Earth 2 had similar problems early on and got resolved much faster. THat the inevitable evolutionary step of everyone developing super powers probably happened end of ww2 or something to allow there to be less angst?

A MAJORITY of non-powered people don't know this super world exists. They have comics like we do...and they have the occasional super hero and super villain. The leagues keep it very very controlled with heroes having a quota they couldn't pass and only specific area codes to protect....what not. Between that and having powered people with the ability to wipe minds or warp pockets of reality, or just have general powers to try and keep the status quo there shouldn't be too much questioning why non-powered people don't know.

But also on a writing aspect. Readers don't know the world, it needs to be explained. One thing I hate about rps is you have to try and explain the world in clump texts at the very very very beginning before you write in the rules and OOC when I believe they should always be organically placed throughout the story like when you're actually reading a book. Rules are explained more for the readers and you always have to have that ONE character that is SUPER ignorant to it all....because that is for the readers more so than anything.

Sorry Lexi. You become dumber purely for the sake of writing. Congratulations.

@Homage has plans to slowly reveal the criminal syndicates of the world here and organized crime....how it works in this world and why it exists when you have heroes in the first place. I can't wait.

Min and Ren are outsiders too and don't realize all the mechanics of the world...which means they will break so much of it and it'll cause a chain of events that will still affect our heroes all the way to Senior year. And probably further.

You get to see what happens to you if you keep pushing against the Leagues *good and evil in the end they actually work together*....because Elastic did just that....all the time. He was a hero since he was five. ANd he BELIEVED that you don't just pick and choose who you save. If you're given abilities to help you use them for better or worse...and well...he REALLY pissed off every super organization and non-powered organization. He's just fucking lucky all he lost was his kid and wife. The leagues don't give a shit he's at Ridgeview....they actually like to keep all their problem supers there....as a way to keep tabs and control on them. HAPSWELL was a huge fucking problem until they got him to be the principal.

Well...Ryan and Hare will just go to the last two classes before the meeting, Moe's out for now. There's not much for him at the moment. And I'm waiting on you for Leon

Yeah ill be home.

I'm rolling a dice even or odds if Sarah even goes to the newspaper meeting or she stays distracted with cocoa.....

She has a whole list of reasons why she'd skip today but graves.....

But she doesn't know about graves....

She really wouldn't go. She had an argument with the advisor storming off before Erin showed her the clip now after ryan hare and Erin....Sarah's first knee jerk reaction is to shut down and cut people out. She had no friends coming into school....so her skipping one meeting as she's kicking herself....

But graves....

I have to flip a coin because it's super out of character for her to go but I want her to go

[dice]23023[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back