• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Side note part 2 is I have a tux fitting pretty soon because I am going to prom so I may have to pause in the middle of writing this

[/QUOTE]
Prom? A prom? Are you dating a younger woman/man? You cheeky little dickwaffle.(8))

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Prom? A prom? Are you dating a younger woman/man? You cheeky little dickwaffle.(8))

[/QUOTE]
I'm not dating her, I am just going with her. I am not even that much older than her tbh I am only a year and like 5 months older than her. It's my brother's graduating class so I know a lot of people

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I'm not dating her, I am just going with her. I am not even that much older than her tbh I am only a year and like 5 months older than her. It's my brother's graduating class so I know a lot of people

[/QUOTE]
Lol sure, have fun on your prom date. ( ;) )

Awww did you do the cute prom thing?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol sure, have fun on your prom date. ( ;) )
Awww did you do the cute prom thing?

[/QUOTE]
I mean believe what you want, I don't know what you mean by cute prom thing though

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I mean believe what you want, I don't know what you mean by cute prom thing though

[/QUOTE]
You know the cute and or destructive ways people ask others to prom.

My Pet Poro] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL] No, because she is in High school and I am in college it is kind of hard to get a cool way to ask someone to prom. I was surprised as is anyway
You could use fire. I liked the ones with fire. Mainly the ones that cause damage. Yay fire.

Homage said:
That's one more ask than me.
Good on ya, Poro
Thank you, though I have been to senior prom with a date 3 times now (well, this is the third) I just get lucky mostly

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You could use fire. I liked the ones with fire. Mainly the ones that cause damage. Yay fire.

[/QUOTE]
you scare me, just enough

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Thank you, though I have been to senior prom with a date 3 times now (well, this is the third) I just get lucky mostly
you scare me, just enough

[/QUOTE]
You dog. How are you still a virgin with all those prom expectations! I mean my prom wasn't the worst, we did get to see our friend OD and then go to the hospital to get her stomach pumped. The jello was good.

My favorite is writing prom in Magnesium and then lighting it on fire. Such a pretty color.

Although I like fireworks but if you didn't look you'd miss it. Plus they are wicked expensive. Building fires are great! Man I love burning buildings.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You dog. How are you still a virgin with all those prom expectations! I mean my prom wasn't the worst, we did get to see our friend OD and then go to the hospital to get her stomach pumped. The jello was good.
My favorite is writing prom in Magnesium and then lighting it on fire. Such a pretty color.

Although I like fireworks but if you didn't look you'd miss it. Plus they are wicked expensive. Building fires are great! Man I love burning buildings.

[/QUOTE]
It's because he actually believes in his religion. I only went to mine to say that I did. Wish I hadn't. Waste of time. Not like I went with anyone to make it worth my time either. I was very much unliked in high school so even if i had asked someone theres no way they would have said yes

Brinni said:
It's because he actually believes in his religion. I only went to mine to say that I did. Wish I hadn't. Waste of time. Not like I went with anyone to make it worth my time either. I was very much unliked in high school so even if i had asked someone theres no way they would have said yes
You should have set things on fire. Fire is always good. OH but another one was relaxing all those farm animals in school!! OH or the crime scene one! Love the crime scene one. Dead people are great.

I mean.... I was the only one not told about our senior skip day. I was the only one to show up that day.....

I had a huge exam on senior skip day lol, on the other hand I did get to skip about a week of school to go to an amusement park w/friends afterwards. Best park hop ever.

Dude popularity is overrated anyway. It's all about the DNA and personality.

@My Pet Poro good job sticking with your religious values. Keep it up. Go be a heartbreaker until you're wed.

CosmicChangeling said:
You know how fucking refreshing it is to find out I'm not the only one that's waiting bases off religion.
Finally.
It's a good thing to stand by your convictions. And neither of you are the only ones. Honestly I know a lot...a few....some people like that.

Tbh most of my friends are way more experienced than me. I know it's surprising, but 100% true.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's a good thing to stand by your convictions. And neither of you are the only ones. Honestly I know a lot...a few....some people like that.
Tbh most of my friends are way more experienced than me. I know it's surprising, but 100% true.

[/QUOTE]
this scares me.

i mean i've been called a prude and lots of other horrible things and a dude literally laughed in my face telling me i'd die alone because i wanted to wait until marriage...so like...this stuff is refreshing.

CosmicChangeling said:
this scares me.
i mean i've been called a prude and lots of other horrible things and a dude literally laughed in my face telling me i'd die alone because i wanted to wait until marriage...so like...this stuff is refreshing.
No way waiting till marriage is a great thing. For real. It's not bad to hold onto what you think is important. Anyone who says otherwise is a total douche.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No way waiting till marriage is a great thing. For real. It's not bad to hold onto what you think is important. Anyone who says otherwise is a total douche.

[/QUOTE]
Dude was a douche. He told everyone on campus he and I did it and I got like....several Facebook messages from friends congratulating me for losing my card and I was sooooooo ripshit

Lol I'd say that we didn't because his dick was so pathetic I had to laugh and leave him there. (Actually has happened to several people I know...) If he's gonna tell lies I'm gonna fuck his shit up. Maybe make a banner "This's dude's dick is pathetic." put it over their door.

Honestly social media is bullshit. Don't let anyone make you feel less or try to make you feel like you owe them something. No one should tell lies, but if they do you beat them with a interesting truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back