• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

CosmicChangeling said:
I'll have suke's perspective

15%2B-%2B1

542cae9589ee52428d5057021cc5af64.gif

Honestly I'm 95% sure I'm still a virgin.

Sure I've done stuff but most of my vast wisdom comes from helping others with their sex lives and just being open about it.

I don' trust people enough to sleep with them unless I'm drunk. That's the 5%​

Last edited by a moderator:
But you see Cosmic? I'd have to get her hammered first. And while I have no problem with that I could never take advantage of someone in that situation. I've been in that scenario and couldn't do it even though I actually had feelings for them at the time. Even when I'm hammered I have a conscious...and I actually listen to it then

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
I'm a gimp you know I could get you passed lines maybe
You'd have to pay for your own everything. It's actually pretty cheap for two flights, and four days in Disney, at only $1500

Brinni said:
pLIICYa.jpg

Wanted for slayin da pussy

Brinni said:
But you see Cosmic? I'd have to get her hammered first. And while I have no problem with that I could never take advantage of someone in that situation. I've been in that scenario and couldn't do it even though I actually had feelings for them at the time. Even when I'm hammered I have a conscious...and I actually listen to it then
I'm not saying I have. I'm just saying I've woken up in other peoples beds in a t-shirt. Mainly girls. Fun times.

Homage said:
You'd have to pay for your own everything. It's actually pretty cheap for two flights, and four days in Disney, at only $1500
Love disney (though I like universal more WW of Harry Potter!! xD ) I might be going back this year for the fourth time in August.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I'm not saying I have. I'm just saying I've woken up in other peoples beds in a t-shirt. Mainly girls. Fun times.

[/QUOTE]
Same, but mainly guys on my end.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Love disney (though I like universal more WW of Harry Potter!! xD ) I might be going back this year for the fourth time in August.

[/QUOTE]
Damn, I'm just on my third. Mainly for the Star Wars themed stuff.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

[/QUOTE]
Fair Maiden thou hast cut me to the quick. Truly no blow delivered upon me has struck as deeply or as painfully into mine heart as this........... also fuck you

Brinni said:
Fair Maiden thou hast cut me to the quick. Truly no blow delivered upon me has struck as deeply or as painfully into mine heart as this........... also fuck you
Isn't that what we're telling you to do

Homage said:
Damn, I'm just on my third. Mainly for the Star Wars themed stuff.
Lol this is maybe my 8th time going to disney all around I went 4 times this 2015-2016 year.

Brinni said:
b9d.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Then we'd both be dudes... Meh I'm down with that.

[/QUOTE]
Since I've spent years trying to escape being called a dude by people, I would prefer not being back there >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back