• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Why the fuck did I not get notifications I was beginning to worry too. I kept tagging him in things and thought he got shot in the throat during some robbery gone awry and he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

CosmicChangeling said:
Why the fuck did I not get notifications I was beginning to worry too. I kept tagging him in things and thought he got shot in the throat during some robbery gone awry and he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time
Well that is awfully vivid.

I am still alive.

This is a load of

74c34f5f10b6dae1fa94178b248f4d84.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I love your imagination.

[/QUOTE]
I created a scenerio where derp dies...not just gets shot in the throat to silence his ability to scream....but he got saddled in a hospital with lack of resources and the interns fucked up.

WHY IS IT THIS DETAILED

CosmicChangeling said:
I created a scenerio where derp dies...not just gets shot in the throat to silence his ability to scream....but he got saddled in a hospital with lack of resources and the interns fucked up.
WHY IS IT THIS DETAILED
I feel like you have secretly been plotting my death this entire RP.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I feel like you have secretly been plotting my death this entire RP.
I was CONCERNED.

You don't want to know what I imagine for people I want gone. I want them alive....the bullet would have shot your brain but you somehow survived basically a drooling potatoes where your family would have to spend over 2ook a year just to keep you alivr....and your mom would force that living husk thst was once you a body alive until you withered away from kidney failure and liver damage from all the drugs they had to pump in your system throughout the years

CosmicChangeling said:
I was CONCERNED.
You don't want to know what I imagine for people I want gone. I want them alive....the bullet would have shot your brain but you somehow survived basically a drooling potatoes where your family would have to spend over 2ook a year just to keep you alivr....and your mom would force that living husk thst was once you a body alive until you withered away from kidney failure and liver damage from all the drugs they had to pump in your system throughout the years
Oh.

I am just going to jump off a bridge now

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh.
I am just going to jump off a bridge now
You'd survive that too snapping your neck. Be like superman.

Or you'd survive the jump and contract a flesh eating virus, go to the doctors too late and die on the table

CosmicChangeling said:
You'd survive that too snapping your neck. Be like superman.
Or you'd survive the jump and contract a flesh eating virus, go to the doctors too late and die on the table
I will tackle a tsunami in an electrical storm while carrying a large metal rod while the planet is hurled into a black hole.

I was talking to my dad yesterday rattling off cancer statistics and what cancers I'd want if I unfortunately get cancer

"Cosmic mama is going to be fine you need to stop worrying."

"Oh no, I think about this stuff all the time."

"Why?! That's not even healthy."

"I want to be prepared and have an attack plan because I'm going to kick cancers ass. I just want to know the ones I can't beat so I off myself early on."

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]I might just love you for this

[/QUOTE]
I always suspected catholic virgins fell in love easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back