• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Homage said:
Edit: She also forgot I almost died at like 12, so by mentioning death you were close there, too.
Me too on both of those actually except I was like 11 I think I don't remember how old I was in 5th grade, sue me.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
it's probably sad that I had to quote this to see the GIF

I actually keep two tabs open on this rp while I am writing. One for the OOC and the other one that I am writing for the character, prep yourself @The Suspicious Eye I have no idea what I am gonna do but it'll be ... something *cue dramatic music here*

Character sheet.

And finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne watch this:

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
so like two options. I can spend the next 15 minutes fidgeting with my post until I think it is actually perfect or I can post it as I wrote it. Thoughts?

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]so like two options. I can spend the next 15 minutes fidgeting with my post until I think it is actually perfect or I can post it as I wrote it. Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Is the story of it finished? Do you think it's competently written?

If yes to both of these, and you're still undecided, flip a coin. Heads post now, tails wait 15 min.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]*shrug* Flip a coin.

[/QUOTE]
I'm replying to our pm first if I pass out afterwards it was nice knowing all of you.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Then as you wrote it. None of us are perfect like 1/2 of our posts are done on a phone and full of grammatical errors.

[/QUOTE]
I usually spend an hour redoing mine to fix everything

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]what is this "Pokémon emergency"?

[/QUOTE]
I forgot to save!!! I leveled up my flaffy by like 50 levels.... now I'm back at the second gym.(TAT)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back