• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]You okay?

[/QUOTE]
His mum is a jerk sometimes....assuming he's angry for the same reason he told me

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I can get behind that. My mom is alright, but she always depresses me after I talk to her. She's sweet, but sooooo depressing. (BU)

I'm amazed that I'm still alive. Honestly astounded. I don't think there's a day gone by that she doesn't mention her imminent death. She doesn't have any terminal illness other than being human. It's such a downer.

Jesus... I love things with great actors. Soooooooo good.

It's part my mom and part my parents as a whole. Not just the thing I told Brian but I'm okay, every now and again my family likes to argue forgetting that if it results in a fight I am by far the strongest

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]Not usually. People back down before it gets that far most of the time (usually when I stand up). In the end it's all the same to me, I don't get hurt

[/QUOTE]

bc92f3a127962208c22dd74c7ceb78d90d70e92f22d3ea81f3c90360426351a1.jpg

;)

Brinni said:
I forgot he had teleported her out naked. W/e still fine.
Good thing she can make her own clothes lol

Incredibly smart but also really lazy, more sarcastic than me and with better jokes/stories. Also Canadian

Homage said:
So my sister has forgotten at some point two major things about me, and I don't know if I should be concerned.
Has she forgotten that you died and were reborn into a cyborg and that your sexuality changed from being into inanimate objects shaped kinda like animal crackers into women?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Does your sister have any problems with memory?

[/QUOTE]
No.

CosmicChangeling said:
Has she suffered a head injury or is doing drugs?
No.

Brinni said:
Has she forgotten that you died and were reborn into a cyborg and that your sexuality changed from being into inanimate objects shaped kinda like animal crackers into women?
Close, but no.

CosmicChangeling said:
I am still not home.....
You said you were going to graduation when I went to work 8 hours ago.

Cosmic it's been 8 hours. You haven't gone to a graduation, you've been kidnapped.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I've been in bed... I think I'm catching the lazy.

[/QUOTE]
Catching...

Sukes, if you think you're just catching it, we need to talk.

Homage said:
No.
No.

Close, but no.

You said you were going to graduation when I went to work 8 hours ago.

Cosmic it's been 8 hours. You haven't gone to a graduation, you've been kidnapped.
close? how was I close?

[/QUOTE] catching? yeah no

Brinni said:
close? how was I close?
Brinni said:
Has she forgotten that you died and were (are) reborn into a cyborg and that your sexuality changed from being into inanimate objects shaped kinda like animal crackers into women?
Edit: She also forgot I almost died at like 12, so by mentioning death you were close there, too.

[/QUOTE]
I caught the lazy when I was born, it's horrible stay away. Also I am gonna post now as I have simmered down (also not a badass just not good when angry)

Homage said:
Catching...
Sukes, if you think you're just catching it, we need to talk.
You gotta accept it first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back