• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

My Pet Poro]okay so I have no idea how I want to write my next post like first I didnt know what to do and [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9360-cosmicchangeling/ said:
@CosmicChangeling[/URL] helped me but I don't even know how to put it SOS
Well I mean my character can literally just appear in front of you, we don't know where he fell into or where he's coming out

CosmicChangeling said:

giphy.gif

16 more hours...​

okay, I am gonna Yolo a post because I cant think of anything. Prepare to hear the first thing that comes to my head for the next post

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]okay, I am gonna Yolo a post because I cant think of anything. Prepare to hear the first thing that comes to my head for the next post

[/QUOTE]
Tell me and I'll have Min come back to her room.

CosmicChangeling said:
i feel like i can't move........like i'm turning to stone
You are alive not a gnome

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Tell me and I'll have Min come back to her room.

[/QUOTE]
I will have Jean wandering aimlessly and with no sense of direction I could bump into anybody. Now wouldn't be a horrible time to find Min. That's up to you though, as always you can do as you wish with your characters

Okay, I just made an excuse for Nialla and posted, since after an hour from now I'll be unable to post for almost the entirety of the day. This way nobody will be waiting on me.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33231-my-pet-poro/ said:
@My Pet Poro[/URL] I'm excited to see what Jean will do. I'm not sure but I can guess a few things. Oh I hope it's interesting.
Hopefully something good, I am a wee bit too pissed off to write right now but when I calm down I gotchu

Tacked on a Leon post at the end of my last one because I could. Now I am waitting on cosmic and sassy for Hare, and whomever/nobody for Ryan (who i had walk off since people are still keeping sarah there).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back