• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Pfft. @CosmicChangeling it's alright one man's epic failures is my ships strength.

giphy.gif

The Suspicious Eye]Pfft. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9360-cosmicchangeling/ said:
@CosmicChangeling[/URL] it's alright one man's epic failures is my ships strength.
giphy.gif
Like damn. She's bugged too. All of this heard

Por que no los dos? But really if you take a look at the friends I've got, present company included, you can see exactly what I mean when I say I'm ready for things to go wrong :'D

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM ALWAYS PREPARED....because my luck is so shitty its abnormal.

I got myself an iPad. WHAT IS MY LIFE.

Both my laptop and tablet broke this month, but I got a raise at work so I decided....cosmic replace the tablet....it will hold you off until August when the school deals come and with your raise you can start setting aside money now. Use your tax refund to get the tablet. You earned it.

Today has seriously been the luckiest day for me. WHY CANT MY DAYS BE LIKE THIS ALWAYS

Because I rewrote the laws of nature regarding your life the last time I changed history. I'm only here to make sure the incident doesn't occur anymore. Once the danger period has passed I'll leave this time and erase myself from your existence. kinda like what loretta does

Brinni said:
Because I rewrote the laws of nature regarding your life the last time I changed history. I'm only here to make sure the incident doesn't occur anymore. Once the danger period has passed I'll leave this time and erase myself from your existence. kinda like what loretta does
I AM NOT SAM

Homage said:
@Brinni
Can I have your LoL name again?

Also want to celebrate Cosmic's good luck with a game?
Brinni is also my summoner name too >> and @My Pet Poro is the same as here. and hell yeah dude!.....Right after poro and i get out of this ranked game >>

Cosmic, we'll put you against beginner bots.

Brinni, LotusSan is my summoner name. It's my smurf because I forgot my main's pass and email

Imma wait for homage cause Erin and salve have a lot to react to and the option of grabbing get Sarah before she's out site is open to all

Candice is always adorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back