• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

I woke up late burned my food and fell into traffic and ca used a car accident. I swear if a serial killer comes for me I'm just gonna let him. With my luck he'll miss. xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I woke up late burned my food and fell into traffic and ca used a car accident. I swear if a serial killer comes for me I'm just gonna let him. With my luck he'll miss. xD

[/QUOTE]
Did....did we switch luck?

For someone practically made of fire Ember really is not the brightest. She has a good heart though.

Too bad we all know the words.

Fire fades

SirDerpingtonIV said:
For someone practically made of fire Ember really is not the brightest. She has a good heart though.
Too bad we all know the words.

Fire fades
She burns bright until she fizzles out. In embers defense.....

This is War. War is bullying and being mean to Dr. Kane right now. Purely to figure out if she's dealing with fairies.

If she ever has to confront Shiloh the fairy again all fucking hell will break loose.

CosmicChangeling said:
She burns bright until she fizzles out. In embers defense.....
This is War. War is bullying and being mean to Dr. Kane right now. Purely to figure out if she's dealing with fairies.

If she ever has to confront Shiloh the fairy again all fucking hell will break loose.
Shiloh?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Another role play. Shiloh is the essence of magic itself and is one of the strongest fairies in the magical realm.

She fucking makes the world into a musical for her own amusement.

CosmicChangeling said:
Another role play. Shiloh is the essence of magic itself and is one of the strongest fairies in the magical realm.
Oh my. She sounds not fun at all.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Lol maybe. The 13th is never a good day for me.

[/QUOTE]
Am I getting good luck because the universe decides....we tortured her enough this year

CosmicChangeling said:
Man that Rp was great. I miss Inir and my villain Mafia.... I had charts and everything.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Man that Rp was great. I miss Inir and my villain Mafia.... I had charts and everything.

[/QUOTE]
We can always reboot it ;)

VICIOUS RUMORS AHOY! #gitrekt @My Pet Poro. I had to make do since @Homage ruined my plan to sick james on his sister by telling him she was doing something that could get her killed by making everyone show up and him leaving D:<

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back