• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Lexi's personality is enough to make everyone (except puppy Aiden) upset even without the fear of her powers from the incident. Overworking the nurse and blipping people around all the time.
I don't shit on your characters the way you do on legit my baby.

CosmicChangeling said:
Pssh she's entertaining to the media.
The school knows her as a hero.

She won over the camera crew with her story.

She got mr. Elastic who hates everyone to train her.

She talks the talk but walks the walk. Owns up to her mistakes and tries to get better.

She just rubs YOU the wrong way.
Nurse?

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Of course the nurse hates her. Lexi forces her to fucking do her job.

But like you're incredibly wrong that everyone hates her. I do not ever talk about your characters the way you shit on her and I don't understand it and it kind of hurts my feelings since she's one of my favorite characters I've ever made.

She's been through so many incarnations rewrites and over the years has grown.

CosmicChangeling said:
Of course the nurse hates her. Lexi forces her to fucking do her job.
But like you're incredibly wrong that everyone hates her. I do not ever talk about your characters the way you shit on her and I don't understand it and it kind of hurts my feelings since she's one of my favorite characters I've ever made.

She's been through so many incarnations rewrites and over the years has grown.
I'm sorry. That was rude and ignorant of me. I'm just going to go delete that. I think I may take a brake for a bit. Acting shit right now and all. Very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm sorry. That was rude and ignorant of me. I'm just going to go delete that. I think I may take a brake for a bit. Acting shit right now and all. Very sorry.
Look I don't want you taking a break.

I'm aggrivated. I'll get over it.

Don't take a break. It won't fix anything.

Lexi doesn't think when she does something. She reacts first thinks later. That's her character. She causes problems you're right but ultimately she does good things.

She flew cabinets and broke a door. Yes. But she brought the only person who could Ave nias life and no one had time to do anything.

She causes people to throw up but she sees.objects and things being flung out of them and her priority is to get that person out of danger.

She caught a bullet while it was fractions of a second from crushing darkes skull.

She tied up all the soldiers and helped the cleanup with what's going on.

She has fsults. She's not perfect. But....like....she's a good person and a good character.

Leaving isn't going to solve anything. It's just going to make me feel like an asshole because I pushed you out. Then we both feel shitty.

We are starting fresh on the school Monday. Continueing the plot and the two of us will just move on. I won't jump on you as hard and you will have opportunities to integrate your characters more.

That's the plan.

So I got a call during my shift from a law firm about a pending complaint against my mother, a teacher. It was meant for her, and I've sent it to her, but now I'm a bit scared. Does anyone here have teachers in their family they can ask about pending complaints and what those are?

My neighbor is a teacher.

A student threw her to the ground and broke her neck....but she can walk and stuff like she's got a metal rod in her spine. Chronic pain worse than mine she's permanently disabled and the kids parents are sueing her.

This happened...my freshman year in college and most of it is still in the courts. The school fired her.

She put her hand on his arm when he was having a violent outburst and then he attacked her. The fact she physically touched him....all this shit

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No it is vengeance.

[/QUOTE]
Save your vengeance for later! This is the time for the EWOK.

databank_ewok_01_169_747db03a.jpeg

CosmicChangeling said:
My neighbor is a teacher.
A student threw her to the ground and broke her neck....but she can walk and stuff like she's got a metal rod in her spine. Chronic pain worse than mine she's permanently disabled and the kids parents are sueing her.

This happened...my freshman year in college and most of it is still in the courts. The school fired her.

She put her hand on his arm when he was having a violent outburst and then he attacked her. The fact she physically touched him....all this shit
And what the fuck. That is just fucking terrible. I am sorry for your neighbor

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Save your vengeance for later! This is the time for the EWOK.
databank_ewok_01_169_747db03a.jpeg

And what the fuck. That is just fucking terrible. I am sorry for your neighbor
Teachers aren't protected and they get screwed over. She was a disabilities teacher those kids are prone to get violent but you cannot cannot cannot ever touch them

CosmicChangeling said:
Teachers aren't protected and they get screwed over. She was a disabilities teacher those kids are prone to get violent but you cannot cannot cannot ever touch them
That's utter shit.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
That's utter shit.
What it is. Liability is a real thing.

I've been turned down from jobs because my foot is a liability since the company was not up to date on their disabilities codes and I could have sued them.

Derp, the older you get the more messed up the world is

This is why I'm doing computer stuff. You know what happens when someone's code is fucked up by your mistake? They don't sue (unless money is involved, then fucking run), they make you fix your damn mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back