• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Homage said:
This is why I'm doing computer stuff. You know what happens when someone's code is fucked up by your mistake? They don't sue (unless money is involved, then fucking run), they make you fix your damn mistake.
I sell solutions to monitor the applications built by code

Bad Luck Friday.

1. Flat tire.

2. My arch nemesis said something truly jerky.

3. My sales rep who's my manager just quit so now my work is BLEHHHGH

(And you're waiting on me, who just got home)

Anyone NOT cool with me having Erin and Salve grab some interviews with certain characters (Ember, Jean, and Leon & Bran)?

still in the office but i decided...i can post this and post what my other characters were doing after everyone else starts posting or when i get home. both.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Did you want to leave them on the mats?

[/QUOTE] Given that it's marshmellow we could but we'd still have to drag them all the way to the dorms.

So, playing XCOM again, misclicked and ended up surrounded by 6 enemy units (3 I was attacking, 3 more my misclick aggroed.). In the best show of teamwork and AI stupidity in the game, two of them got within close range of me (Which is suicide, as I automatically attack anyone in close range) and died, Suki shot and killed the third one from the group of attackers. Leon and my sister both ruined two of the three last attackers, and the third missed his shot. I responded by just charging him and cutting him with my laser sword.

Gods, this game is so much fun when your friends don't die.

CosmicChangeling said:
Honestly it REALLY doesn't matter, what matters is Monday....
Lol.

13qknx.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back