• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

So we have the normal twins, the amnesia brothers, the long lost siblings, and the whatever you describe Lisa and Clara's relationship.

I miss anyone? I feel like I missed someone.

Homage said:
So we have the normal twins, the amnesia brothers, the long lost siblings, and the whatever you describe Lisa and Clara's relationship.
I miss anyone? I feel like I missed someone.
Well....aidan was a twin in the womb but ate him. Does that count?

Btw that is super common with people you should find out if it's something your family went through

Hahaha you guys don't even know... wait till you meet Min and Ren's extended family. There are so many twins and triplets they literally have nicknames just to figure out which set of twinsthey mean.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hmm, I'm impressed no one's freaked out about them kissing and are sleeping in the same bed.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah what was that.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hmm, I'm impressed no one's freaked out about them kissing and are sleeping in the same bed.

[/QUOTE]
I mean the sleeping isn't that odd, and maybe kissing is some weird alternate universe thing. Plus like.... I used to beta read peoples fanfiction. Wincest was common

[/QUOTE]
I've been waiting for this for 2 years.

So if things go the way I assume they will, these two songs are going to describe leon by the end of the school year/winter break:

[media]

[/media] (Min's the one in red and the surprise mystery woman is the other)
OR

[media]

[/media]
I have an obsession with this particular musical

Last edited by a moderator:
So the page actually loaded today! Yay!! I am gonna work on my post now, I should be done with it soon because not much has happened for Jean. Just some more character development then back to finals work.

Someone please send help I'm dying over here.

Got a longggg shift at work today, will post either after or in the middle of it, if my phone is willing to work for five minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back