• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

Homage said:
Yeah! Win the argument by making the parents dead, instead. If they're too busy crying over momma's body, they can't argue back.
why do i picture you with a lighter when you're saying this?

there's a reason Lexi is grumpy, besides dying. Being bullied at such a young age she has no idea how to actually interact with people the correct way. and it leads to things like this.

Homage said:
Yeah! Win the argument by making the parents dead, instead. If they're too busy crying over momma's body, they can't argue back.
Speaking from experience I can confirm. SUCK IT YOU TAMOGATCHI BASTARD

also i'm waiting on @Homage so I can continue with either Hare or Ryan or @SirDerpingtonIV so I can do more with Moe...or gym to end so I can do Leon until then I'm sitting here dreaming of the day when @My Pet Poro will wake up and realize he loves me almost as much as I hate myself

TAGGING @CosmicChangeling AND @The Suspicious Eye so they aren't left out

Last edited by a moderator:
Brinni said:
Speaking from experience I can confirm. SUCK IT YOU TAMOGATCHI BASTARD
also i'm waiting on @Homage so I can continue with either Hare or Ryan or @SirDerpingtonIV so I can do more with Moe...or gym to end so I can do Leon until then I'm sitting here dreaming of the day when @My Pet Poro will wake up and realize he loves me almost as much as I hate myself
he's so conceited and shallow he's not going to bother reading that small writing.

Don't let your dreams be dreams! Bring them into reality, so we can crush them under the weight of depression, panic, and lonliness.

And also making a post in between XCOM missions. Started a new game after I fucked up and got someone I liked killed.

Homage said:
Don't let your dreams be dreams! Bring them into reality, so we can crush them under the weight of depression, panic, and lonliness.
And also making a post in between XCOM missions. Started a new game after I fucked up and got someone I liked killed.
Couldn't have been me. My money is on Cosmic

Brinni said:
Couldn't have been me. My money is on Cosmic
I'm surprised you didn't guess me.

And it was neither of you, nor was it me. You're a sniper and Cosmic had heavy armor, you both were fine.

Well the whole "crush them under the weight of depression, panic, and lonliness." kinda made me think that you don't like yourself that much....so I never thought it'd be you. IT WAS THAT BASTARD PORO WASNT IT? Man he gets all the girls. It's why I'll never go to a Bertucci's with him again

Brinni said:
Well the whole "crush them under the weight of depression, panic, and lonliness." kinda made me think that you don't like yourself that much....so I never thought it'd be you. IT WAS THAT BASTARD PORO WASNT IT? Man he gets all the girls. It's why I'll never go to a Bertucci's with him again
or me ;)

Brinni said:
that's actually a true fact though, he won't go to Bertucci's with me ever again

My Pet Poro] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] Sorry pal. Not happening, I don't think anyone can meet that standard anyway. You know who I like anyway so no need to be a little whore about it. @CosmicChangeling I did in fact read that so fight me
But hey, I'm pleasantly jealousy free this time. And it's just that one specific one until we try a new one and it happens again

Went to a restaurant and the waitress straight up ignored me to focus on poro. then gave him a discount. she looked at me once to take my order then kept her back to me. she even walked by a couple times to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back