• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

First off...homie don't play that game nah mean? Second that's extremely rude not to mention grossly unprofessional. I think I left a five percent tip

82956f6c3bed4bd4e0e5d6737fe7d310.png

So this guy knows I'm gay. Like, I make it really obvious, and mention every game, that I'm attracted to women.

He's super fun to play with. He and I are around the same skill level, and we each make up for the other's faults. But goddamn I just want the flirting to stop >.>

I generally don't split checks, with poro we tend to alternate paying. It was extremely rude and unprofessional to ignore a customer because you're thirsting after their friend. I was annoyed by it and left a five percent tip

Homage, you're too hot to trot.

Also reading moe and lux talk about ms Turner I had a fun idea of the students to show they appreciate her set her and kane up on a date. It's be so frikken cute

CosmicChangeling said:
Homage, you're too hot to trot.
Also reading moe and lux talk about ms Turner I had a fun idea of the students to show they appreciate her set her and kane up on a date. It's be so frikken cute
YES. IT GONNA HAPPEN

SirDerpingtonIV said:
YES. IT GONNA HAPPEN
Like a parent trap....but these are students pairing teachers not parents.

You people might make ms. Turner cry of happiness if you do nice things for her. Like legit cry

CosmicChangeling said:
Like a parent trap....but these are students pairing teachers not parents.
You people might make ms. Turner cry of happiness if you do nice things for her. Like legit cry
Ember, Lux, and Moe are going to start constantly doing nice things for Clara. It's going to be great

Why is ember not mad Clara went on a murdering spree???

She's gonna cry. It's gonna be great. Next period is her class and she's just going to continue writing thank you letters to oisin

CosmicChangeling said:
Why is ember not mad Clara went on a murdering spree???
She's gonna cry. It's gonna be great. Next period is her class and she's just going to continue writing thank you letters to oisin
Ember does not know that bit.

It is gonna be great.

CosmicChangeling said:
what she gonna do when she finds out O.o
Be very disappointed, but she wouldn't say anything because she had been praising Clara this whole time and all and wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or something

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Be very disappointed, but she wouldn't say anything because she had been praising Clara this whole time and all and wouldn't want to hurt her feelings or something
she's willing to go any lengths to protect her students

SirDerpingtonIV said:
We've noticed
She actually has a very strong passionate hatred towards people who think it's in their best interest to abuse people with powers too.

Like if she knows you're an anti power group she won't go out of her way to kill you but the second you make a misstep....dead

Brinni said:
To be fair maybe he just talks like that homage? I do that to people all the time.
Maybe, but several of my close friends (on and offline) talk like that, and i thought I was good at knowing the difference between real flirting and messing with a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back