• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

My Pet Poro]Min and Leon before [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/30531-brinni/ said:
@Brinni[/URL] and I ruin everything for the sake of the story <3*
I want it on record that if it didn't produce a great story I'd be pissed at it all getting ruined. That said.....it makes for some damn good story shit

Harriet's dress

Great-Design-of-Black-And-White-Prom-Dresses-and-Fashion-Style-.jpg

Homage said:
I was completely banking on you postponing the dance, if I'm honest.
It's fine, I can finish up my characters in the meantime.
But I didn't even want to do the dance originally. My plan was the bodies would be too high and no one would want to

But you told me it needed to be there for hope!

Gaaaaahhhrfgkdhsn

katniss-ombre-dress_uhsgtz.jpg

Ember's dress.

(Notably fire resistant)

Rachel: Dresses are stupid.

Lux: Please! C'mon! You'd look great!

Rachel: FUCK YOURSELF

Rachel: *Shows up in a suit*

CosmicChangeling said:
But I didn't even want to do the dance originally. My plan was the bodies would be too high and no one would want to
But you told me it needed to be there for hope!

Gaaaaahhhrfgkdhsn
When we force Cosmic to do happy stuff for the plot

Brinni said:
Yeah! Happy!
she's erasing their entire existence from this world....MOM WONT REMEMBER HAVING YOU YOU LITTLE FUCK. THANK YOU FOR SHOOTING UP OUR SCHOOL.

Loretta is fucking scary. (She's only really this strong because you need OP teachers to fucking run a school with you assholes)

CosmicChangeling said:
she's erasing their entire existence from this world....MOM WONT REMEMBER HAVING YOU YOU LITTLE FUCK. THANK YOU FOR SHOOTING UP OUR SCHOOL.
Loretta is fucking scary. (She's only really this strong because you need OP teachers to fucking run a school with you assholes)
Imagine what exists at other schools?

Last edited by a moderator:
CosmicChangeling said:
Like the European one....the Canadian one.....nothing really end of world happens on the Canadian super world. They all like eachother.
there is a European and Canadian branch?

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]there is a European and Canadian branch?

[/QUOTE]
One branch for all Europe? That is... Interesting.

[QUOTE="My Pet Poro]That's what I'm saying and like, even the part of Russia Europe has too?

[/QUOTE]
Russian Kid: You're all shit.

British Kid: What was that you ugly I'm uncultured?

French Kid: Not much from you, really

British Kid: Hon hon hon Go fuck a baguette.

Swedish Kid: Please stop fighting!

All: NO

*Fight ensues*

*Switzerland handing out bets*

10/10 that's probably how it'd go.

Africa there is just one of them actually same for Australia. New Zealand misses out...

Actually there's probably only like....fifteen of them

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry for being AFK I was on a "date" with a "friend" so I've been gone almost all day and just woke up with like 4 hours of sleep.

[/QUOTE]
Ouch

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry for being AFK I was on a "date" with a "friend" so I've been gone almost all day and just woke up with like 4 hours of sleep.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]On the plus side I'm completely sober. On the downside I was supposed to catch a bus 2 hours ago.
Lol thanks. Nice song.

[/QUOTE]
if you smiled and shook your head I WIN.

Derp, you can make a post placing your characters wherever at the dance or anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back